XX: Prayer

A/N: Apologies for the wait! Let's get on right away!

Y/N's P.O.V

'Was it right of me to leave him alone after all?' I thought to myself. I suddenly felt a rush of guilt as I looked down on the ground and continued to walk in the busy streets of Bass City. I felt a few stares on me. They must have noticed who I am. I looked up at the sky, remembering my date with Len not so long ago. A smile crept up to my lips as I spotted a shooting star. 'May everything go smoothly.' I prayed to myself and closed my eyes.

I opened them again and then walked ahead. Until, I reached the end of the town, where there was a bench and I sat down on it. On the two seater bench.

"Shouldn't you come out already? Nobody's here." I said.

"Oh, you've noticed me already. That makes things easier."

I saw her then. A beauty with dark pink hair and green eyes. Her face was a perfect structure and her hair was blowing in the wind. She was wearing a hooded clothing with a sharp knife in her hand and the tip was pointing to the back. Her hands were covered with gloves.

"I've never met you before but you look familiar.." I said.

"Indeed. I am the fake servant you met. My name... Does not matter but, before you die, I'll tell you. Amane."

I gasped. Don't tell me -

"I dated Len but to cheat on him soon after. He was a fool, just like the leaders of this country before him." She smirked.

"How dare you...." I growled.

"You were the one who led him into this! How dare you! I won't forgive you for hurting him."

"You can't beat me you know that. We will capture you!"

"I won't go down without a fight! Bring it on!" I screamed at her.

She lunged at me attempting to kick me with her fists clenched but I block it with my leg. I side stepped and attempted to hit her but I missed. She grabbed my fist and then punched me in the stomach. It was weak.

"You insult me!"

I make a heavy blow to her stomach and then she flew backwards. I walked towards her and then I looked down.

"Tell me before you die, what did you come here for?"

"To capture you. The government should have known better. There was something more to this whole thing. It was to revive Anastasia. Also, you made a mistake."

"Revive Anastasia?! Wait, what are you planning to do?!"

She smirked.

She took out a gun with a silencer.

"Shit!"

I tried to back away but I was too late. She gunned two bullets to my thigh and I fell to my knees due to the pain. She rushed to me and quickly tied me up.

"A combatant you may be but you're useless without prediction. If you were really tactful, a surprise of this caliber would have been within your calculations. You have failed and now, you come with us."

She laughed as she injected a tranquilliser to my neck.

There is one thing I regret. I didn't say what I wanted to Len. I'm sorry, Len.

I love you.

And then, I blacked out.

Amane's P.O.V