II: Practice Time, literally

A/N: Sorry guys for the late update! A lot of things have been happening lately and I couldn't update! I wanted to in the afternoon of my time but I had blood test today so I was too tired to write (and because I was spamming Epic 7 :^)) AnywaY, I'm all better now so here's a new chapter!

"Y/n, come here and warm up your vocals." The Leader called for me to warm up all of a sudden.

"Hmm? What's up? It's rare for you to call me out personally." I asked.

"No, can you demonstrate how you warm up usually. I notice that you're always alone during warm ups by the corner." He said.

"But, Zes, I barely ever warm up." I said.

"I told you before didn't I?" I continued.

"Ahh, yeah, I forgot. You're out best singer around so I thought you might have tips for these females around in the guild." He looked over my shoulder.

I turned around to see excited female members of the guild working, practicing and warming up their vocals. Some were asking for help, some did it alone and more. Of course, who didn't want to marry the Prince? His looks are so godly that he probably isn't human. Or so I've heard. To me, he looks perfectly normal.

I sighed. People should just stop exaggerating on his looks because he is a Prince. It's not healthy. Zes seemed to have noticed my distress because he asked me why I was sighing.

"People nowadays like to exaggerate the Prince's looks just because he is a prince but to me he looks like any other prince you know?" I shrugged and looked away.

"Well, he is the Prince, there's nothing you can do about it. They should stop it though." Zes gave me a slight smile.

"Took the words right out of my mouth. If there's nothing else, I should go practice outside now." I pointed to the door, attempting to dash outside. Zes nodded.

I went out and looked around. The place of our guild is secluded so no one can walk by here easily. I felt the wind blow softly into my ears as if crying. Without a thought and with a deep breath, I followed the atmosphere and sang a song.

Alas, my love, you do me wrong, to cast me off discourteously.

I began.

For I, have loved you so long, delighted in your company.

Greensleeves was all my joy. Greensleeves was my delight.
Greensleeves was my heart of gold
And who but my Lady Greensleeves

It was as if I was singing the song of my heart but for some reason, my chest felt tight as I was singing it. Tears began to linger in my eyes but I wiped them away slowly. As I was about to continue, I heard footsteps and I stopped. I turned around.

"Who goes there?" I asked.

A girl of the same guild as me, a little shorter(A/N:or taller)than me with blonde hair and blue eyes stepped out, her height stopping at about 155cm. Her hair was twintailed and she somewhat looked fierce. Her eyes were cold but somehow it captivated me. Her lips were thin, best for a soprano trumpet player and her nose was small. In that moment, I felt like I was in a trance.

I seem to notice that beauty even though she was about my age and was much beautiful than any other members here. Pretty understandable considering she came from a noble family.

"Beautiful." I uttered all of a sudden. She looked away, embarrassed and I was flustered when I realised what I just said.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to sound wei-"

"It's fine. I came here for another reason." She explained. Her eyes turned a little upset as if she was reluctant to ask me for help. I cocked my head in confusion.