....Wedding....

SANA

I stretched and moved my arms to go around Jihyo but she wasn't there. I checked the time. It was super early. The shower was running.

"Jihyo!"

"What?" I went against the door. "What time do we need to be ready by? When is everyone coming? I'm nervous!"

"Everyone is already here. All you need to do is go down stairs and meet up with Daniel he knows where to go." Everyone was here. My anxiety went through the roof. "Ok...I love you princess! See you later"

"Calm down. Everything's going to be ok. I love you"

—— Sana it's the big day!!! Tofu is happy for u! Everyone is waiting for you!

Everything was really happening. I opened the door and walked down to the lobby. I saw dahyun from afar waving at me. "Sana! It's so beautiful here"

Then Momo came up from behind Dahyun and smiled at me widely. "You look nervous. Aw come here" she engulfed me with her arms and tried to calm me down but more people came down from the stairs. I hid in her arms. "Let's get going Momo, dahyun. Where's Daniel?"

"Oh he sent me a text earlier. Let's go!"
————

I saw most of my friends but no sign of my mother or Jeongyeon. Jihyos family didn't greet me either. I guess it was better to wait until the party.

My hair was done and I got some entail that Jihyo had finished dressing up. "Now just the dress."

Nayeon pulled it from the door and everyone helped put it on me.

I nearly started to cry seeing it on. This whole life with Jihyo has been completely unreal.

Daniel linked arms with me and smiled. "Are you ready?"

"Yes~"
————
JIHYO

"You look good, excited?"

"More than—" I turned around and made eye contact with her. Jeongyeon.

She looked more lively then before. She had a water in her hand and a tall man was watching her from afar.

"I want to walk you down." It was definitely a shocker to here that.

"I know it's strange but I'm ready to let her go. She's yours. Yours from the beginning Jihyo. I've learned my lesson. Let me walk you down. I need to for closure."

"Ok if that's what you want?"

"Yes. Now come on link arms with me. The music will start playing."
————

SANA

My body was shaking. I was so nervous.

"Hey Sana look at me." Daniel grabbed my hand. "I'm happy your the one Jihyo picked. Don't worry about anything because she loves you more than the world. Ok?"

"Ok"

"Ok?" The music started and we linked arms once again. "Ok!"

The moment finally happened. I walked out onto the pathway. Everyone was standing up in there chairs and watching me walk down. When I got to the end Daniel let go of my arm and stood next to me. During that time I easily found my mothers eyes. She was static face but she quickly turned her head when the clapping and music started again for Jihyo.

One second I was feeling anxious and the other second I was crying because of how beautiful Jihyo looked. It struck me hard.

She walked a little faster and moved her hands to wipe away my tears. I could see some forming in her eyes as well. "You look beautiful Jihyo" she smiled and turned to look at Jeongyeon who patted her on the back and left with Daniel to sit down. "You too baby"
————

JIHYO

About half way through the guy talking, I lost it and caved in. Tears came out and Sana cried as well. We both were overwhelmed about everything. The fact that she was the one standing there made my cry even more.

We just cried in silence as the guy finally finished his speech. "Ok now it's time for each one to share there vows."

The guy looked at me. "We'll start with you Park Jihyo. You may now say your vows or any other thoughts to Minatozaki Sana"

Sana looked me in the eyes and gave me her best smile while holding my hands.

"First I just want say that this day is beyond my imagination. I never in my wildest dreams thought that one day I would get married. It wasn't even a thought I had.

Sana you completely changed everything about the way I looked at life. Life was sad for me and I filled that sadness up with so many bad things. The only person I had was my mother...I didn't have a loving father. I had a traumatizing childhood. I never even thought of the word love because I hardly received any...I did bad things that I now regret with every fiber in my being.

I'm still working on many things in my life but I know I need you in it. From the first day we met there was just something about you. I couldn't stop wanting to be around you. Something I never told you but when we first held hands...I didn't ever want to let go. They gave me the exact feeling of when my mother would hold my hands for comfort. I liked how you had your own personality that I didn't make you follow. I liked that there was nothing I wanted to change. Yes I had many bad thoughts in the beginning but now I know what's wrong and what's right.

You taught me how to be a girl. You taught me the way to open up about my past and how I was feeling in that moment.

You opened up my heart and kept it for yourself. We've went through many hard times but now it's all over.

I can't wait to finish this wedding and live everyday of my life with you. I promise to work on myself and learn how to be a good loving wife. No more secrets no more anything.

I love you with all of my heart and I promise to protect you with all I have because if I lose you there's nothing left. I need you in my life.

I love you Minatozaki Sana."

Sana immediately hugged me and cried for a long minute. "I love you too~"
————
SANA

"Now Minatozaki Sana You May share your vows."

I didn't think mine could be anywhere close to as good as Jihyos was but a smile from Her gave me courage to do it.

"I wanted to get this off my chest and keep saying it until I feel better about my choices.

I cheated on you Jihyo. I hurt you so bad. I will never forgive myself for what I did. It still eats away at me to this moment because I know how much trust and life you had into me.

It's truly a blessing in disguise I feel, because more than ever I feel so much closer to you. I feel so happy and I have a beautiful contentment feeling with life.

Everyday in my childhood I would never be content with anything. My life would feel weird. It was either stress about who my mother wanted me to be or stress if my father was ever going to come back....but none of that matters anymore because It's like I've been brought into a new life with you.

Everyday with you would be something new and exciting. Yes I was confused about why you did certain things but over time I know that I was stupid for putting all that pressure on you. I'm truly sorry Jihyo. I want to promise to grow in my trust and I hope you do to.

I want to hold you when times are hard and never let you go. You make everything better and make the world shine in ways I didn't know possible. Even though it's been less than a year I feel like I don't care. I need you and I want you. You are my favorite person.

I never knew what a rainy day and a bad audition could do to change a life.

I would like to thank Nayeon for pulling me out of the audition and making me the servant to Jihyo. Nayeon you changed my life completely thank you.

There's so much more I could say but Park Jihyo my princess and best friend forever I love you so much!!"

Before the guy could say his next words Jihyo pulled me in and kissed me. Tears were coming from both of us. "Sana. I'm so happy. I love you. I love you!"

"I love you too. Forever!~"