....I'll Try To Help....

SANA

We drove all night into the day talking about dumb stuff. She told me many stories of the good times she's had at this place. I was ready to enjoy my time with her and make her happier then she's ever been.

"Ok we're close baby" I looked out the window. We were heading up a slope that lead to a huge expensive looking house. It was very different from anywhere I've ever been.

There was a big beautiful garden and a dock with a small boat attached to it. I saw people on the other side of the lake starting there busy day of fishing. "Let's get unpacked so we can get some rest..then I'll show you around if I can remember it all"

Jihyos face was in a constant smile. She looked out into the lake. I could see her hand shake a little. I grabbed it before it could continue.

"I haven't been here in so long..I miss her" she talked about all the memories she had with her mother, all the smiles and joy.

"She'll be happy your coming back" I pulled her to the car and we unpacked until everything was settled in.

I saw the smile on her face but I felt something was still wrong. A mix of emotions was hitting her all at once. Something was messing with her.
————

"You ready for a tour?" I nodded quickly and followed her to a big open area.

I noticed her eyes on one spot in the room. She shook her head then grabbed my hand. I wanted to know what was on her mind.
"What's there" I pointed at the area. She walked over.

"N..nothing just a piano" maybe her mother played.

"Did she play?" Jihyo shook her head. I watched her touch it. She made a fist then walked off. I quickly followed her around the house.

Something happened at that piano. I was still worried about her. She had become the thing I needed to keep safe. It was my job at first but now it's my life. I loved her so much. I needed to take her pain away but it would be hard to brake her walls.

"Any good food here?" "Let's go out, there's this good restaurant. I'll look up place on my phone."

"What restaurant?" She shook her head. "But you said there was one?"

"I'm not in the mood for that" there's always something to make jihyo act weird. One second We're having so much fun and then she looks so scared. "Oh ok"
————

JIHYO

Many things flooded my mind. This place was once my happiness but ever sense last time it just hasn't been the same. For years I've tried regaining my ability to stand in here. I just couldn't.

I was hopeful that Sana could keep my mind off things and make this my happy place once again.

"It's so beautiful here Jihyo" her smile gleamed at me. "I know" that's why my mother chose it and why I refused to let it go.

We walked back to the house. There was a younger guy standing there. He was a charming looking guy.

"Is everything ok?" I looked at him.

"Your the ones who are staying here right?" I nodded at him.

"It says here Mr.Park is looking to sell this property." I immediately Panicked and took out my wallet. I couldn't let this place go and he wasn't ever going to take it away.
"I'll buy it..tell him I'll buy it for anything. Just don't tell him my name ok"