....Time....

DAHYUN

I drove over the speed limit trying to get to Jihyos. Everything was shaky. I needed to get over there.

Please be ok Jihyo. Please.

I fumbled with my car door and got it open. I ran for her door. Thank god it was unlocked.

She wasn't in the main room. Not outside. Not in the kitchen. Jihyo please.

I heard a loud crash. It came from those doors.

"Jihyo!" I pushed them open. She had a sharp piece of glass in her hand. She was ready to cut her arm that still was recovering.

I lunged forwarded and pinned her down. She fought back immediately, trying to grab the glass back after I took it. Sana was making her go crazy.

She shoved me off of her hard. My body went across the way. She stumbled over to the pieces of glass. She quickly took it to her neck.

"Please! Jihyo. Think about this."

Her hand tightened around the glass. Her blood was dripping out of the cut on her hand.
"Jihyo. Come here, please.."

She placed it to her neck. "STOP!"

I immediately put my hands around her neck. The glass cut through my skin deep. She tried pushing me away. More glass hit my skin.

"Dahyun stop!" Jihyo pride my hands away but I just kept them around her neck.

"Let go! Let go! Dahyun do it! Please!"

"No! Jihyo stop...this isn't the Jihyo I know and like"

"Dahyun you know nothing about me. I'm a controlling person. I can't be with her."

"Of course you can. You two are just moving too fast. I knew from the beginning Sana would be like this...Jihyo don't take your own life because of Her"

"But she's falling in love with Jeongyeon. I can't even think about it. I hate her. I hate how she kissed Jeongyeon! I hate how she can't just stay with me!" Jihyo broke down in tears. She cried loudly into my chest.

I lifted up her chin and looked at her in the eyes.

"Jihyo forget about Sana. Look at what she's doing to you. You two need time. I understanding you cant be without her but you need time to heal. Sana doesn't realize that you need time to tell her about your past. You need to tell her that. I know she'll completely understand"

"But she'll be with Jeongyeon..."

"So what this is about you gaining the strength to tell her about your past not about Jeongyeon. I bet she would feel the same if you were falling in love with me. You two just need time."

"I can't. Dahyun—" I stoped her with a soft kiss on the cheek. She needed love. Sana wasn't giving that right now. Momo would be mad but I would do anything for Jihyo not to hurt herself.

"Dahyun...I'm so scared....she might be gone"

"Dahyun. What Am I going to do without her..."

"Jihyo I need you. Please don't die on me..please! I love you so much."

Jihyos mind was now focused on something else. She was giving it her all not to think about Sana and I think it was working.
————

Jihyo eventually fell asleep. She was next to me in the bed curled up in a tight ball. Before we went in the bed she bandaged up my hand and apologized for everything.