....I Need To Try....

SANA

I woke up and immediately went to Jihyo. She was gone. "Why does she do this!"

"Wait your leaving so soon!?" Everyone looked at me with a pout on their face.

"I have to if I don't...I don't know where she is or..or what she's doing. I have to go I'm sorry"
I marched out thet door. There was no note and no sign of her. I started to text her franticly. Who knows where she could be.

Jihyo where are you?? ——

Are you at your house? Work? Running? ——

Call me. Please Jihyo——

I shouldn't be worrying this much but jihyo was a lose case at times. Her emotions were bad. I could sooth them if she just let me in.

JIHYO

I ran and ran as the texts piled up.

A person on bike ran straight into me.
"Are you ok?" I stood up and ran away.

My legs hurt. My vision started to get blurry.

Everything gave out but I fell into someone's arms. It was her. My baby...

SANA

I hurried Jihyo to the house and immediately got her some water. She refused to drink it. "Jihyo Please." She took one sip then shoved me away.

"Jihyo your hurt calm down." I moved closer but she got up and shoved me again, this time I fell to the ground.

"Jihyo Stop" she grabbed me by the collar. I was dragged against those black doors. Why.
"Jihyo plea—".

"How about you shut up for one god damn second! If you would just listen to me Sana! Don't think you have any control over me!"

"All this happened because you! Sana I swear to god! Why..why are different then all the other girls!" I felt tiny under her yelling. My eyes watered up. "I don't know.."

She let go of my collar. Her breathing was heavy and her eyes looked directly into line. A death store like no other. "Listen to me ok!" I was in shock from this version of her."I'm sor—"

"It's not I'm sorry, it's yes mrs Park"

"Yes mrs Park" She patted my head then slapped my cheek before leaving me alone. "Good"
———

My heart race kept at a scared pace as we went to work. She didn't lay an eye on me all day. I never wanted to disobey her ever again but I needed to know why.

Why did she want control over me. Why did she choose to use that room for sex. Why does she want to punish me? To hurt me..

I felt like the only way I could talk to her was in bed. That's not how It should be.
———

I stayed on my phone for the rest of the night trying to avoid Jihyo wanting me in bed. I felt guilty for what I did to her but It shouldn't be that big of a deal.

"Sana, come here" I stood up and looked at her from afar. She was standing with a cooked ramen bowl in her hand. "Eat" Her command was sharp.

I walked over a grabbed it from her.
"Sit with me" I took a seat and began to eat my food. My heart started to get to that scary pace again.

"Sana what's wrong" she stood up and lifted my chin. Her eyes locked with mine.
"Nothing" she rolled her eyes then put her hands on my waist and lifted me up, carrying me to her bedroom.

She examined my cheek that still stung.

"You don't like punishment do you?" I shook my head at her. "Why...why did you punish me, I just don't understand. Why do you need control?"

"It doesn't matter Sana"

"Yes it does. Why? Why do you want to hurt me. Why can I hardly get close to you?"

"Let me get closer. Let me touch you" I reached for her face but she turned away. "Jih—"

"I can't give you what you want, I can't"

"Why?"     "That's Just the way I am!" Her gaze was cold and dry. She could do it. There was just pain. I could feel it in her. "I can't Sana. Just try to live it my way...it's the only way I know" her eyes became soft. My heart ached for her.

"I'm trying Jihyo. I am" my lips connected with hers. "Try...please" I had to try so I could find her pain and take it away. I needed to fix her.