....Store....

SANA

"Jeongyeon...get out of there we need food. I'm hungry"

"Ok just let me finish brushing my hair."

"Why do you even care so much? It's just to get food" she finally opened the bathroom and got out.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the door.
"I need my keys stupid."

She rolled her eyes and went back to her room. "Don't call me stupid."

"Relax. Your in to much of a rush. I promise to feed you a great meal. Don't worry." She kissed my cheek and pushed me out the door.

"First one to my car gets to pick a candy!" She was already running. "No fair!"
————

The gosery store was full of people. Jeongyeon cringed at the sight. "Let's move fast. I hate stores"

We almost filled are whole cart, getting at least two things from ever row. There were mostly bad things in the cart but Jeongyeon got some things for a salad if we were feeling healthy. Much different than how Jihyo would shop.

"Almost to the candy ro—" she pulled me back.

She peered over to look at the next row. It was a big huge row of all different kinds of alcoholic drinks.

"You have never tried whiskey!?" Jihyos voice.

"No." Dahyun. Jeongyeon took my hand and pulled me away. I pulled her back and took a look for myself.

Indeed Jihyo was standing smiling at Dahyun who was looking at a big whiskey bottle. Jihyo was smiling wide. "I like red wine though"

Their cart had lots of different drinks. So by taking care of Jihyo she meant drink with her.

"Hey...we should go. I don't want them to see us" Jeongyeon poked my arm.

"Ok then let's get that. Anything else?" Dahyun shook her head at Jihyo then linked arms with her and they walked away.

It was so weird. So weird to see Jihyo being around another girl and being happy. Especially because it was Dahyun.

I turned back and Jeongyeon was looking at me. "What?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah why shouldn't I be. She's happy"

"She is. Come on. To the candy row!" She took my hand and we ran to it.

I smiled widely at Jeongyeon who had picked out five different candy's she liked. I only had about two. "We can share these. Wait look! More jelly over there." So cute.

"Let me get some.."

"Ok ok." I picked about three jelly's and one chocolate that Jeongyeon kept staring at. "You picked to many out. Stop looking at my chocolate."

"Share it with me back at home?" I shook my head. "Come on Babe" I was surprised to hear that. "Fine I'll share but you share those."

"Yes! Thanks babe." She pecked my lips and pushed the cart. An old couple watched the whole thing. They smiled at me. I blushed like crazy.

"Jeongyeon wait up!" She was already at the end. "Let's get out of here."