....Doing It Right....

JIHYO

Sana was sound asleep in my arms. She looked just like a cute puppy. I didn't know how to explain my feelings yet. I was still confused.

I leaned down and kissed her lips. Her hand moved to my face. I grabbed it and held it in mine. She gave me a worried look.

"I'm sorry.."    "it's ok" she kissed my cheek then put her hand on it. The pain felt less whenever she did that. "Again.."

She kissed me there again then again. Her hand rubbed my cheek once more.

Her phone went off. Momo was calling her.

"I'm sorry! I forgot to tell you..I'm a..at Jihyos.." I heard nothing but silence on the other line.

"Sana tell her we're coming over..I want to apologize" Sana smiled.

"She said ok" I'd never once in my life apologize for something. "Want to go now?"

"Sure"
———

SANA

I held Jihyos hand as we walked up to my door. I heard talking so that ment everyone was in there.

I knocked on the door and Mina opened it.
"Hi Mina" we both walked in.

Everyone gave me a disappointing gaze.
Jihyo walked past me and stood in front of everyone. She looked so nervous.

"I'm sorry for hurting Sana.....I really do..I need her next to me. She's my everything..please forgive me"

Momo stood up and went to Jihyo.
"She's always saying 'I can't tell you guys. Why??what's up with you two." Momo looked me in the eyes.

"I'm confused as well..you said you can't date your boss Sana" dahyun said.

"Well things change!" I ran over and put my arms around Jihyo.

"I like Jihyo a lot....once you get to know her better she's changed a lot..she has. You guys just have to look past what ever she's let out so far."

Out of nowhere Tzuyu stood up. She walked over and leaned down. She hugged Jihyo.
"I see something in you...I think your the perfect match for Sana..take care of her because she is irreplaceable."

"Of course I will. Thank you..Tzuyu"

Momo took a deep breath, then also hugged Jihyo. "Okay you win I'll let you have her..please don't hurt her again. If you do I'll make your world hell"

"I promise I won't hurt her...thank you Momo"

The next person to stand up was Dahyun. She waddled over and squeezed Jihyo hard.

"I'm sorry for thinking your a bad person Jihyo...just keep Sana safe she's very clumsy."

"It's ok...thank you Dahyun"

Dahyun stood up and pointed at me.

"I knew it!! You love Jihyo." I felt my face get red.

"Well! You love Momo!" Everyone looked at Momo. She immediately covered her face in a pillow. "Sana!" We all laughed and hung out for the rest of the day.

The whole time jihyo was smiling. She looked happy.
She was my girlfriend now, not some crazy girl that had rules I needed to follow.

———

JIHYO

We arrived home late. It was the first night with her back. I felt like a bran new person.

She grabbed my face a started to make out with me. The taste of her was better then anything.
The sudden kiss made me chuckle.

"What?" She make a cute pout.

"Why the sudden kiss?" She went right to the point. "Because...I..can"

"You can?" She proudly nodded. I leaned down and kissed her again this time it brought us to the bedroom.

I put her on the bed then removed her clothes quickly. I was dying to touch her.

She giggled as I moved my hands up and down her sides.

"Wait."  she moved her hands up my shirt and took it off then unbuttoned my jeans. She took her sweet time taking them off.

"Sana.." she started to lay soft kisses all the way down my legs as she took off my jeans.

"More?" Of course more. "Yes Sana" she trailed more kisses until she reached my center.

She placed her hands on the straps of my underwear then slowly took them off. I knew were she would take this.

"You learned good.."    

"thanks" she giggled.

She positioned herself right on top of me so are centers would touch as she moved back and forth.

Every ounce of me loved it. My body ached with euphoria as she rubbed hers against mine.

"Ji..hyo" she started to move faster making us both ache more and more. "Fuck"

We both exploded with euphoria in such a short amount of time. Everything blanked from my mind and it was just me and her. Her body laid on top of mine. I could stay like this all day. "I missed you so much" She kissed my cheek. There was no pain.

"Everytime it hurts here tell me so I can kiss it away." I wanted her to kiss everything away.

"Kiss it all away.."    "I'd love too"

"We have work tomorrow" I hated the thought of it but I had Sana back so I could do now I could get into my rhythm again.  "Then your music shop?" My heart beat started to get excited.
"Yes we can go there" she smiled brightly then yawned.

"I-love...you Jihyo" she placed her arms around me and fell asleep.

Love was a strange word to me. Every girl I'd been associated with always said they wanted more love from me. I didn't know what that ment but I think I was doing it right this time. Hopefully.