....Acting Like A Child....

SANA

The next day came fast. I told her about Nayeon and how she was busy filling in her spot. I volunteered to do Jeongyeons job but she said that Mina actually was interested in taking it until she returned.

The company was full of new trainees and workers. Nayeon was working hard. I saw her sitting down with a stack of papers next to her. Tzuyu was walking up to her. Nayeon smiled widely at her and gave her a hug. The hug ended with a cute kiss on the check.

"Come on." Jihyo walled over to them. They looked surprised that we were here and together. "Didn't expect this. You really took that cheating girl back Jihyo"

"Nayeon I don't have time for your shit. You'll stay at this position so I'll work besides you. Is there anything big?" Nayeon jumped up and put her arms around Tzuyu. "Her Group has been practicing hard! I need you in the training room at twelve so you can evaluate them."

"Ok."

"What happened to Jeongyeon. That slacker is still not here."

I spoke up. "She's in the rehab center. She should be there for a couple of months or more." Nayeon started to laugh. "What are you going to do without your girlfriend Sana? Stick around with Jihyo your whole life."

Jihyo grabbed Nayeons face. "Nayeon shut your mouth. We'll be in the room at twelve. Be ready Tzuyu"

"Hey! Jihyo don't touch me!"

"Get to work Nayeon"
————

After are morning we went to the training room. There were guys training and working hard. It was the biggest boy group in her company.

"I'm glad to see you all working hard" I felt nervous all of a sudden. I used to listen all the time to this group. They all shook my hand and gave me cute smiles. "When's That next comeback?"

"Early next month. We can show you the performance if you'd like?" Jihyo nodded and actually took out a camera. "Make this good. I'll make this your dance practice."

"1,2,3" the music started and they all moved to it. It was amazing to see them right in front of you. Jihyo was focused and watched each and every move. She looked kinda different today. More like how she was in the beginning. She was fully focused on work and not so much me.

"Nice job! I really liked it. Your stays will be pleased."

They all gave Jihyo big smile then left before Tzuyu and her group came in.

This time Tzuyu and her group performed more of a cool style that would catch more of a western audience. They all danced and sung there hearts out to Jihyo.

Jihyo was smiling the whole time.

"Wow. A huge improvement from what I saw in the other performance. Now we just need to pick a song and have you debut soon." The girls all jumped up and down in excitement. Jihyos foot hit my ankle. She was looking at Tzuyu who was enduring a kiss on the cheek from that same girl as last time. Her face was all red but after she stepped far away.

"Ok practice hard. Fighting girls!"
————

"I think there's something up with them." Jihyo nodded in agreement.

"I have cameras in their dorm."

"Why!?"

"So they don't do things like that. It's work not fucking time."

"Says the one who nearly took me here...do you know that Nayeon had to delete that camera footage! Your lucky she did Jihyo!"

"Oh shut up. I know that Tzuyu is loyal. Let's still check. Im a little skeptical." We walked over to her office and she pulled up the dorm camera footage. We weren't able to hear anything but the footage was In hd.

I looked for a second but felt horrible. "Jihyo I can't invade privacy."

"I've had my privacy invaded my whole life."

The thought of her father looking through her room footage made me sick. What sick man. "Stop Jihyo. Let's just ask Tzuyu herself. She never lies."

"You always tell me what not to do but your the one who does shit wrong Sana!"

"Why are you getting mad?" Jihyo stormed off. Why is she doing this. I've explained everything to her why should I be the one to blame. Everyone messes up in life.

"Jihyo! Come back here!"

"Just do your own thing tonight. I need time to cool off. If you need me that bad I'll be at a bar." Why is she getting like this.

"I just said a couple of things! Jihyo stop being like child!"

"You stop being a fucking child! I told you everything! You chose Jeongyeon!"

"But I was wrong...I want you!" Jihyo made sure she saw me rolling her eyes. She sighed loudly and walked off. "Jihyo!"