....Can't Wait....

SANA

Monday was coming quick. Jihyo was busy at work and I was at home nervous as hell. Jihyo and I had been getting along the past few days which was good but who knows what could happen when she saw Jeongyeon or even when my mother came. Daniel actually talked to her saying he was 'the wedding planner' she said yes to going. I was surprised to hear that. It must've been a surprise to her as well but Jihyo put her in jail.

The whole thing was just making me overwhelmed with anxiety.

—— Sana I'll call you soon, this meeting is almost up. Nayeon is talking extra long.

😬 good luck. I bet she won't shut up. She loves her new position. ——

—— her speech just started I'm falling asleep.
—— miss you. Come back to work with me Sana.

I'm just nervous about Monday 😫——

—— don't be everything will be fine. If not I'll be right next to you so don't worry. It's not worth your time. I should be worried. Do you know how many relatives I don't know are going. Daniel is an asshole for inviting them.

Well they would like to go to your mothers daughters wedding so why not invite them. Is she still talking?——

—— yes. She's taking about Tzuyus group. She's always pushing them for more work. She's going to make Tzuyu mad because she has to work so hard.

Poor Puppy 😔——

—— do you have a nickname for all your friends?

Yes! Momo is peach. Dahyun is Tofu or dubu. Tzuyu is sometimes puppy or yoda and nayeon is a bunny oh and Jeongyeon of course is a ostrich 😂😂 and your my princess 🥰🥰——

—— conversations with you never get old. I have to go. I'll be home soon.

😊 ok! I love you princess 🥰——

—— Love you to baby. 🥰🙂🤣😄

You still can't use emojis can you?——

—— Of course I can. 😤🥳🤓🧐😛😋
—— Maybe. Ok I'm done. See you soon baby.

😂 ok I'll be waiting. ——

When she got back she immediately had to take a phone call from Daniel. He said that everything was set and all we needed to do now was make sure each guest got to Hawaii safe and got a hotel room, that was right on the beach where we wanted to hold the wedding.

"Two more days...are you ready baby?"

Jihyo walked over and smiled at me as she pulled me in for a kiss. "Can't believe I'm getting married."

"Me either. My mother told me I'd become nothing, that I'd fail in life...I can't wait to prove her wrong Jihyo. I love you" I went in for another kiss.

"Sana, I don't want you stressing. My mother always told me that her wedding was the best day of her life. Obviously that's not true now but I want it to be are happiest day. I..Ive never done anything like this..I was hoping that you'd show me but you haven't either."

"We'll do it together. It's been hard these past weeks...I want to erase all of it and show you that I love you so much." A big smile from Jihyo made me tear up. I always loved seeing her happy. I don't feel like I make her that happy.

"Jihyo. Do I make you happy?"

"You make me the happiest person alive. I love you baby."

The rest of the night we chatted about nothings and talked about possible solutions if things were to happen at the wedding but the only thing that mattered was that we were getting close again. I felt happy and giddy around her once again. I couldn't think of anything else. Just me and Jihyo on the beach hand in hand in front of everyone saying are vows.

"I can't wait to marry you Sana. I'm going to make love to you all that night. Sound good?"

"More than good. I love you princess~"

"I love you~"