....Follow Your Heart....

JIHYO

I felt lost. Everything in me was broken. I've never acted like this before.

Everything around me reminded me of her.

I walked into the cold shower. The freezing cold water hit my face but it unfazed me. My phone rang loudly.

It rang again and again. It was him.

Out of desperation I answered.
"Finally a fucking pickup" he snarled into the phone.

"I'm not in the mood what do you need?" I let out a depressing sigh. "Dinner? That's all I would like Jihyo. Maybe I can get you out of your mood. Cheer up baby. I apologize for the other day. I wasn't in the right mood either.."

Sana wasn't coming back. "Ok just dinner"
I could sense his smile. He hung up and texted me a address for the dinner tomorrow.
———

SANA

I decided to sleep with Mina. It reminded me of sleeping with Jihyo every night. I felt tortured.

Maybe she would come to me. Maybe I could just find another job and move on. She was bad luck no matter how I looked at it.
———

JIHYO

The cold air made me shiver as I ran through the busy streets.

I felt myself run faster and faster as horrible thoughts piled up in my head. I wanted to run into my mothers arms.

"You need to follow what your heart says Jihyo. If you want to start this business then do it..."

My heart ached in pain. She wasn't there to tell me what to do but I didn't know what I was feeling.

I felt myself slow down on the 63rd street. Her street. The door opened like always and Momo flew out. I started to run away, afraid to be seen.

His address came up next about two miles miles away from hers. I knocked on his door.

"Your here early.." I walked in and caught my breath.

He handed me some water and sat down.
"Did you run all the way here again?" I'd done it once before. "I knew I didn't have to send you the address, you still remember" his face formed into a smile.

I didn't place my eyes on his. "What's wrong with you?" He moved and took the seat next to me. "Jihyo we've done this before tell me"

"How can I tell you when I don't know how"
He rolled his eyes. "How do you feel? What happened? Let's start simple with those."

He'd never sit down with me like this.
"Why are you even talking to me?"

"Because somethings wrong and you need help Jihyo. Tell me"

"My heart aches....I can't stop thinking about her."

"It's that girl. I thought I'd never see you like this but when you left me I knew it would happen." I didn't know what he was talking about. "What would happen?"

"You need to change if you want her Jihyo."
How could I do that. I only know the way he taught me. "I only know your way."

He sighed. "Try it her way."

I could. I could try it her way. "Y..you think I could.." He nodded then patted my back.

"Just like your mother said, follow your heart and right now I think she's what your heart is aching for"