....Live Once....

JIHYO

As the night went on in the bar it got louder and crazier. Momo and Dahyun were still dancing like crazy with drinks in their hands.
Momo waved at me and smile. Dahyun kissed her and held her close. They walked over to me.

"This place is awesome! We're going to stay a while if it's ok with you. You can leave if you want I have money for a cab."

"It's ok. You two do your thing I'm waiting for some people."

"Let loose Jihyo! I love you!"

"Dahyun too. I Love you Jihyo. Best friend ever!"

They both left. The stage was empty now and random music was playing from the speakers. Many of my famous groups played on the speakers making people cry out each lyric.

How could life be as simple as taking some friends to a bar. Something is always meant to happen I'm just waiting for it.

With no one taking my mind away from things. It can back. She came back. Her kissing and caring for Jeongyeon came back. "Hey! Jihyo want another drink?" The bartender leaned over and smiled.

"Yes make it two"

"Oh me to I'll have two." a girl sat down next to me and smiled at the bartender. "Ah, you finally made it off that stage. Where is everyone else?"

"They said they'd be here any—"

"We're here!"

I couldn't believe my eyes. The other girl was also taken aback. "Hey this is Jihyo. She's a friend I just made. She said she wants to hang out."

"Oh hi! You look so rich. Cool. Nice to meet you." The singer took my hand and shook it. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Hey let me greet her"

Another girl with long black hair gave me a hug. "Hey wait. Your married? Aww lucky person!"

One of the girls left after that. She just smiled at me one last time and left to the other part of the bar. "Hey! Come back. Arg!"

"Forget her anyways is she good? Rich like you?"

"Stop asking her questions like that if their married, obviously."

"No. I'm not. I'm single."

"Some how I knew it. Wow then why wear it?"
I looked at the ring. It was beautiful. She still had my ring.

"Falling out I guess. I need to use the bathroom...get me that whiskey"

"Ok!"
————

When I walked in, there she was. She was applying red lipstick. Everything she wore was Chanel. Her eyes met mine through the mirror.

"Long time no see. So married?"

"Ah this. No I had a falling out" her head turned. "Oh. So your free?"

"Yes."

"Oh thats nice....let's go back"

"Ok. Let's go" she moved forward and smiled at me. Her beautiful gummy smile made me smile back.

"No seat for me. Ugh." The bartender was now sitting on the group in front of us all. The rest laughed and tried to kick her.

They all talked useless story's and jokes. The girl next to me seemed to be getting closer. Instead of leaning her head on my shoulder she looked at me. Her eyes tracing every part of my face. Just like she used to.

"I'm getting seriously tired guys. Want to met up tomorrow I only have to perform from eight to nine."

"Ok we'll do that. You did good today up there. I'm proud."

They said there goodbyes and left me there. The girl next to me this time connected her head to my shoulder. "Do you still go to that other bar Jihyo?"

"No I've been really occupied with work. It's not as easy as my younger days"

"I'm still working there. It's still the same."

"That's good."

"Yeah...I'm just doing my thing I guess but I'm not getting drunk and leaving to guys houses."

"That's good to hear. You shouldn't have been doing that."

"Who cares. I got sad because I never saw you again in the bar..." work and Daniel started to take over. I had to be home or he would punish me. I wasn't allowed to go anymore. He said he hated it when I smelt of booze and girls.

"Life was complicated at the time. It's better now I guess."

"I Missed you." Her cat eyes looked at me. She put her hand on my face. "Can I come home with you?" I nodded. She smiled.

"Jihyo come to my place tonight. I know your busy but you look so hot, beautiful~"

"Just like the old days..." she moved her hand down and looked at Dahyun who was approaching us.

"Jihyo. Me and Momo are going."

"Ok have fun. I'll be taking her home" Dahyun looked at the girl leaning her head on me. "Ok. Love you Jihyo"
————

The girl was now kissing me hard. Just like she used to. Her hands explored my body. "I want you Jihyo."

"Take me then. I have nothing to lose." Every motion ever tease made an euphoric feeling in my body. She completely erased my mind of all things.

All I could think about was her.
————

"So good~" her head laid on my chest and her arms were hugging my arm.

"What's been going on with you Jihyo?"

"Nothing to good. Just stupid shit."

"Well I'm glad you came to the bar. I mean I really missed you. I missed this..."

A girl that was completely in love with me. She wanted everything to do with me even from the day I first met her. She kissed me and smiled.

"I know your answer but...I've waited for you to come back. That's why I never quit my job there. I just wanted to know if you could be willing to...I want to be yours."

"You need time. Time to gain up your words for her."

It's been so different. Happy. I never went to a bar with people and enjoyed myself. What is there to even say. I'm a wreak.

"We...we could always just try it out. I mean...if your comfortable."

"Ok.." I only live once. I'll spend my time happy. Until we meet again I don't think I want to think about her once.