....Plans Are Still On....

JIHYO

Tapping on my shoulder pulled me out of a nightmare.

Sanas face came into view and her arms went around me. "Am I the reason for this dream?"

"No it was just an old one that comes back sometimes. Why are you up?"

"You woke me up but then your alarm went off. It's still early you can sleep some more..."

"Ok. I'm not feeling work anyways."
————

SANA

I decided to leave Jihyo to herself and make some food.

Knowing that Jihyo was in the other room had me on ease.

I checked my arms and they had big bruises on them. Jihyo held ice to them before we settled in for bed last night.

A ringing came from the bedroom. I quickly ran and picked up Jihyos phone before she heard it. "Hello!"

"Sana?"

"Oh hi."

"So it worked I'm glad. I'm calling to tell you that the wedding plans are still in motion. Next Monday is the wedding, get a dress and be ready."

"What!?"

"You heard me Sana. You and Jihyo get dresses, invite your friends, fly to Hawaii and get married"

"When did this happen?"

"When Jihyo started to rush. All the plans are set, now we just need you two and the people."

"O..ok. We can't postpone it?"

"No. Just let things happen."

"Ok I'm trusting you Daniel!"

"Just don't forget to tell Jihyo"

"Ok good bye"

"Bye"
————

JIHYO

The familiar smell of breakfast came into the bedroom and I knew that it was ready. I put on a shirt and some shorts. Sana was putting all of the food onto a plate and dancing to some of my company's music.

"I'm on a hellevator..." her feet moved to the beat and she sung low. I slowly creeped up behind her and put my hands on her waist.
"Ah!" She jumped up and turned around.

"You scared me..." I laughed at her scared looking face and picked up the plate of food.
"Thanks for the meal."

We sat in silence for the meal. It was awkward but nice at the same time. I saw my phone on the table and remembered that I never put it there. "Are you looking through my phone?"

"No! I'm not. Daniel called"

"I never told you his name yet."

"He told me it."

"What did he want?"

"He said the wedding was next Monday"

"Shit.." I never canceled plans. "I..I still wouldn't mind...having it"

"Are you sure? You really want to marry.." I still didn't know how I was feeling about are relationship. I didn't know what to do moving on.

"Jihyo. I want to be your wife. Just think..then I'll really be yours." That was a thought but it's still hard.

"I'm leaving you! I'm done!"

My mother yelled at the top of her lungs. My father just stood there with a beer in his and and a paycheck in the other. "Your a fucking bitch! You love me! You can't leave me!"

"I'll leave you because the things you do to Jihyo! I'm taking her with me!"

"FUCKING BITCH! I'm her father! You can't take her away from me!"

"You hurt her!"

"I don't touch her! I love her just as much as you do...let's make a deal. I want Jihyo at least three times a week, she stays with you the rest. Ok you bitch!"

"Two times"

"I'll take this to court if you want!"

"Ok...three times but she does not stay over night, I won't allow it!"

"We'll see"

"Then let's get ready for it." Sana smiled at me again and jumped up and down like she always dose. "Yea! I'm nervous Jihyo. I think It'll be fun though!"