....Stop...

SANA

"Jeongyeon come on get up." Jeongyeons body was completely out. "Jeongyeon."

"Please get up. Please I'm in big trouble if you don't get up" no movement.

I tapped on her shoulder. Nothing. "Jeongyeon..."

I shook her body. She still wouldn't budge.
"Jeongyeon! Wake up!"

Her eyes flashed open. Her arms went around me and I fell onto her. She was breathing heavy and looking straight into my eyes. "I'm sorry"

She put her lips on mine. I immediately panicked and slapped her face. I sprung off of her. She just laid there shocked. "Jeongyeon don't do that...I need to bring you home. Get up"

"aren't we at my apartment?" Jihyos figure stood at the hallway looking right at me.

"No Jeongyeon your not. Let her bring you home so I can have her. She's not yours."

"Who said she was yours Jihyo?" Jeongyeon got up and went over to her.

"I did."

"You can't give her what she wants. Your just a controlling peace of shit! You know I'm right Jihyo"

"What makes you so much better?" Jihyo got face to face with her.

"I would give her the world. She was so helpless when she found about who you really are. I actually tell her the truth and don't hide things because I'm scared. Jihyo you know that you did wrong, just give up. Sana doesn't belong with you." Jihyo punched Jeongyeon to the floor.

"Jihyo! Stop." I ran over to Jeongyeon who was now bleeding.

"Have it your way Sana. I can't handle this shit. Fuck off and take that fuck with you"

"Wait! No Jihyo."

"Haha fuck you too Jihyo!"

"Both of you STOP!" I Stood up and ran over to Jihyo but she pushed me away. "Jihyo!"

"I'm not in the mood Sana. Go"