Closure

I felt bad on how I ended it, so here's to give you some closure...

♡ by harrystyles, khloekardashian + 9,898,998 others

@Nova: my baby will be watching me perform tonight!! I'm so excited!!

View comments...

@novagirlx: shes a beauty!

@XoxoNova: shes a stunner 😍

@khloekardashian: my niece is gorgeous 😭😍

@KimKardashian: adorable !!

@Lori: ahhh, auntie misses you ♡

@LeoV: can you bring her over so uncle Leo can spoil his princess. K thanks.

Years later  ...

To say I'm nervous is an understatement, we have the brits tonight and I'm sh-I-tting myself.

To make matters worse we're running a little late, Harry took too long in the shower and I ended up having to shower with him. It made for a funny experience though. We realised almost a year into a sort of relationship that we were better as bestfriends than lovers.

"Mom dont get too drunk," Kim laughs and even thought we've warned Kris, nothing will stop her.

Were currently in the Limo, dancing along to Woman like me, i made sure wtoe remember every dance move perfectly.

"Alright let's go," we leave the limo and make our way onto the carpet, we dont really have much time so we pose and get out of there real quick.

I'm quickly rushed into the dressing room and changed into my performance clothes, seated in the audience with drinks and people to speak to.

On the table was shawn. Keep in mind I haven't seen him in the longest time, we've talked here and there during backstage moments but not alot. He looked quite different, not unrecognisable, but different.

He had a little stubble, his hair was a little longer and curlier, and that usual glow of happiness wasn't there.

There was one thing that didnt change. His handsome-ness.

I smile and turn away waving to all the familiar faces.

Jack Whitehall was interviewing shawn, he mentions something about the news of the Pr relationship being leaked, shawn blushes and he was obviously uncomfortable with the subject.

"I mean, Nova's single now too," Jack adverts his eyes to me in an obvious way, I laugh it off along with the thousands of others but the comment was quite unnecessary and a great way to make things awkward.

-

"Are you okay." I take an empty seat on his left.

"I'm in love with a woman I'll never be able to have." He stares off at something in the distance, there was nothing there, he was just staring at nothing. Then her turns to me, "Of course I'm not okay."

A part of me felt guilty but I had nothing to be guilty for, it was not I who ruined our relationship.

I was about just about the reply when....

"Mummy!" My daughters sweet, angelic voice stopped me. I turned to see her hop down from Harry's arms and run over to me. She was matching me, a pink dress and shoes. Her big green eyes and her beautiful brown hair, she looked like a younger version of Nia.

"Oh, my sweet girl." I hug her tightly. When we pull away she hands me a rose she must've plucked from somewhere. It was a habit of hers.

"Thank you, its beautiful." I sit her on my lap, Harry had returned to his table and it had just occured to me that Shawn and Rayna had never met.

"Shawn. This is my daughter, Rayna." Ray was preoccupied, playing with her hair. He smiled warmly, "she's beautiful, like her mother."

"Are you flirting with my mum?" I was beyond baffled at how a three year old could even understand what 'flirting' was.

"Um, i- well.. uh." Shawn was a stuttering mess, Nova laughed.

"Are you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe I am."

~ ● ~

Another year later

"This is Shawn mendes and Nova valentine and you're watching Nova's red room. Until next time!"

As soon as the camera stopping recording and the curtains closed, Shawn brought his face closer to Nova's and kissed her. He'd been itching to do it all day, as he pulled away he set both of his hands on the sides of her stomach, she was six months along and the bump was pretty prominent.

Excitement lit up in him as the thought of Nova and him having a baby together brought him so much joy. That glow was back and Nova planned on keeping it there for it brought her peace.

"Shawn!" Four year old Rayna ran up to him, he lifted her up, goofy smiles on both of their faces as he set her on his hip.

"I love both of you so much." Nova smiles her hand on her stomach, happiness consumed her entire body.

A/n I hope this is a better ending than the last one. There is no sequel but I felt bad for ending Shova like that♡

'Nova's Red room' is the name of Nova's TV show by the way.

Thank you for the support. Love you, always ♡