Chapter 55

Nova ♡

I always joke about being alone forever but I really do belive there is no one out there for me.

I've gave past relationship my absolute best and still they always disregard my feelings so easily and ruin what we have.

I was aware of the Señorita video and I was completely okay with the fact they had to get steamy on set, I wasn't informed on the PR they were set to do.

Making out, holding hands all around LA and San Francisco did not only hurt my feelings incredibly but it's having me look stupid infront of millions.

Over the past 4 days I've ignored every text message and phone call shawn has sent my way, Brian had messaged me once telling me it was all PR and that's that.

I obviously replied to Brian, he's not the bad boy here.

The worst type of betrayal is expected betrayal, the type where you know its going to happen and it's only a matter of time. That. That hurts the most.

I've been emotionally all over the place and I know Shawn took notice before out departure, I cant begin to explain how messed up my state of mind is now.

I've lost Kieron.

I've lost Shawn.

But I still have the fans, and my family. I've took notice in the slight shady tweets Celebrities have sent out to shawn and Camila, Kim (Kardashian) sent out a sneak diss but it wasnt very sneaky, she called him out by his @. Shes only trying to protect me because she sees me as her baby sister and I love that but I just dont want to bully someone, anyone whether I care for them or not.

Selena had my back as usual but not by some sly diss but a lovely photo of us from 2011 and a sweet caption she wrote about out friendship. Unproblematic queen.

Bad Girl Rih Rih sent me some love through Twitter Dms, we've been getting closer these last 4 weeks.

Ariana, Savrina Carpenter and many others I've thanked privately.

I didnt speak our or tweet an angry tweet on impulse because I dont enjoy  creating problems but I need to stop the hate they're giving Shawn.

Its crazy how much pain and sadness he's caused me yet I'm still worried about his reputation, image, feelings... whether hes ate properly... I'll always care for him but I've lost all respect j had for him.

☆ INSTAGRAM  ☆

♡ by arianagrande, justinbieber + 11,787,99 others

@Nova: Please only spread love and positivity, Novastans do not and will not tolerate any hate towards anyone. That is not us, please don't let it be us. I love you all so so so much, you have no idea.

Comments are disabled!