Chapter 13

@Nova: Caption this

@Nova: Caption this

❤️ by shawnmendes, kyliejenner
+ 5,489,939

View comments...

Shawnmendes: *is effortlessly beautiful*
— @Nova stahhp! ❤️

User1: literal perfection

User2 : how are all famous people pretty?

User3: name a chick badder than Nova, I'll wait😍
— user4 : Hailey is
—- user5 : Hailey who? I only know Nova
—- user6 : Hailey wishes she was Nova

Selenagomez: I love you so much 😍
— Nova : I love you more 🥰❤️

- @haileybieber gorgeous
—@user7: comments because Selena did*
—-@user8 She's a really nice girl. Just stop.
——@Nova Thank you, Hailey🦋

***

"So you're starting tour soon" nova pouts, on face time with shawn. she was sat in her bed, her messy bed hair up in a tight bun, Shawn thought she looked so perfect.

"Yeah." Shawn sighed, saying goodbye was always the hardest part of tour. Nova understood this more than anyone.

"I thought you were coming back to Canada to finish your shoot?" He lays on his bed, his arm over his head. He looked hot, but what's new?

"Plans changed. We got all the photos done, so I can stay here with Nia, Leo and my parents for some time." Before Nova eventually goes back on tour.

"Look I know this is weird but I really wanted to ask you this for when you came back to Canada. But you're not-" he rambles before laughing and starting over.

"I really like you. I really do, and I would love for you to be my girlfriend" her heart raced, along with his.

"I don't kn-"

"I know you've been hurt before, but you have to believe me when I say I'd never do anything to hurt you. Ever." He knew she didn't trust easily, and after the relationship she had he couldn't blame her.

Nova was scared. Scared to pour her heart out to someone who'd leave and hurt her in the blink of an eye again. She was scared she'd fall in love, and be rejected. She was scared of losing yet another friend. But with fear came joy and excitement of what could be. She smiled.

"Yes Shawn, id love to be your girlfriend." A tear along with a sigh of relief escaped him. He was scared, he wouldn't get the girl again.

"Yes!" He cheers, raising his arms, he was over the moon happy. He couldn't recall a time he'd felt this happy.

Nova smiled, oh that smile he was so obsessed with.

A/N sksksks who's happy with this???
Do you want drama or??? Give me some of shawns crew/friends to include!!!!