Chapter 16

INSTAGRAM

@Nova: 3 days bitches #sweetnertour

❤️ by selenagomez, lelepons + 5,849,938 others

View comments ...

@user1 IM SO READY! GOD IS A WOMAN BETTER BE ON THE SET LIST
— @Nova we'll have to see!

@user2 Bring Nia on tour
— @Nova hell nah she'd outshine me

@user3 you're so cute
— @Nova aw tanks

@user4 smskidfid nerd
— @Nova: dkbckskx yup

@user6 7 RINGS LIVE IS GONNA BE SO LIT!!!
— @Nova: Yasss

@user7  is victora monet going???!
— @user8 hell yeah

@user8 drop Monopoly!!!
— @Nova: ...

@user9 Normani is gonna kill it!!!
— @Nova she's that bitch 👑

@shawnmendes : cute
— @Nova: fanx
***

Novas PoV

"So what do you think about my song 7 rings, Gramz?" I ask my grandmother as i drive down my street to get to her doctors appointment.

"Well I love it, Nova. But you know- can we listen to God is a woman, just one more time?" Her light skin and white hair shining in the sunlight, her accent making me smile. This woman is obsessed with my song, God is a woman.

"Of course." I laugh. She sang along to every lyric, on the way to the doctors appointment.

We step out the car and I already feel eyes on us. "Nova!" I hear some yell. I wave.

"Gramz!" Another 2 yell.

"Who the hell is that?" My Gramz asks, we laugh.

"They recognise you from my Instagram. You're popular." I remind her as we make our way inside, hand in hand.

"I don't think so." She laughs. She knows she is, she pretends to dislike the attention but I know she loves it.

***

"Mum, we're home!" Gramz and I take a seat in the living room.

"Hey sweetheart." She kisses me on the head.

"Hello mum." She hugs Gramz tightly. Gramz is my father's mother, however she's always called her that

"Hello baby." Gramz replies.

"Well I have to go to tour rehearsal, so I'll see yous later." I get up.

"Oh I'll come with you." Gramz gets up.

"You'll watch?" I ask.

"I'd love to." She smiles, eagerly. "Maybe I'll teach you a few moves." She bumps her hip with mine. I love this lady.

"Okay Gramz." I laugh.

"Bye mum." We wave and leave the house. Your rehearsal with my Gramz, I wonder how that's gonna go.

A/N I cba to put the @s in bold. You like dis?