Chapter 58

Novas POV

I can't sleep. No matter how much I toss and turn I'm never going to be able to sleep.

I huff.

Grtting out of bed, I put on my little fluffy slippers Harry always teased me about and begin my journey to his house.

Living in the same neigbourhood, we visit eachother in the most random times.

Walking out my room, I look both ways just so I don't get busted, I don't need any of my family members making assumptions. Wouldn't be the first time.

Leaving my room and hurrying out the front door, I run across the street in my pink fluffy slippers, to Harry's front gate. This whole neighbourhood owns a gate to prevent unwanted entry.

I knock and wait.

"one sec!" He yells from the other side. I hear a lot of shuffling but finally he opens the door.

He's freaking shirtless.  Wearing nothing but jeans that were low enough for me to see his V line, I tried not to stare for long but the smirk on his face shows he wasnt all that bothered.

When did he get so hot?

"The flip flops? Really!" He teases, a smirk on his face. What did I tell you!

"Move." I roll my eyes, shoving him out the way and taking a seat on his comfy sofa.

He sighs, shutting the door behind him. "What's up!" He sits beside me, his arm drapes over my shoudlers. I guess he's alright with being shirtless infront of me.

I certainly don't mind-

"I couldn't sleep and I wanted to annoy you." I shrugged picking up his guitar only for him to snatch it from me.

"Play me something." I tell him, a smile prominent as I spoke.

"What? No I don't thi-" He laughs nervously.

"Come on, it's just me. Your bestfriend. We're a team." I smile up at him innocently, he sighs and gives in.

"Alright, one song." He rolls his eyes, smiling.

"Yes!" I laugh. I know he's extremely talented, and I've been begging him to sing to me.

"And oh we started
Two hearts in one home
It's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh

Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home"

He sang so effortlessly perfect, his hands strumming the guitar spectacularly. I couldn't help but wonder, who was the inspiration behind this song?

"Why'd you stop? Keep singing." I tapped the sear so ne scoochies closer to me. I lay my head on his shoulder as he sang.

My eyes felt heavy moments after and I knew now that I was able to sleep, now that he is with me.

A/n. #shova or #hova?

I love harry styles so freaking much!

😍😍😍