Chapter 57

Novas POV

first episode of All Nova [still working on the name, leave suggestionsisn't to be filmed for a couple of months.

For now I was helping picking out the layout of the show. The main colours are a light yellow and mostly White, the colours work well together and is very appealing to look at.

"This Yellow? Or this Yellow?" I ask balancing my baby niece in one arm, she's delicate and small, shes gorgeous. I cried more than I thought I would during her birth.

"Yay! Good choice, Kaya." I giggle, pretending she chose the glosy red and yellow coloured brick wallpaper.

Getting out the building and into my car wasn't much of a struggle as there was only some fans waiting outside. Of course I took my photos with them and proceeded to carry Mia to the car as we drove to the mansion, my family and the Kardashians are staying in. We got together as this big family, celebrating the birth of  Kaya Kardashian.

"Hey gorgeous." Khloe opens the door, smiling happily. Happy is a good look on her.

"Hi little princess." She greets little Kaya in my arms. This is the first title I've ever actually took Kaya out on my own, she isnt a newborn so its totally safe and nothing to worry over.

"Would you like to hold her?" Her eyes light up. "I'd love to." I hand our neice over to her and she holds her up.

Kaya is liked more than me.

"Hi dreamy dream." I play with her pony tail until eventually she runs off somewhere else.

I made my way to my bedroom and sat on my bed, taking out my phone I post the photos I snapped of Kaya this morning onto Instagram.

I try ignore the #shawnmila photos that blew up my feed, but there's too many. Lying back onto my bed, I sigh in frustration.

I refuse to let this effect me or my career, my happiness. How could someone who claimed to love me so much disregard and disrespect me so easily?

Obviously someone who does not deserve me.

Impulsively, I take out my phone,  click straight onto iMessage and type out a message I never thought i would...

{INSTAGRAM}

♡ by shawnmendes, harrystyles + 5,788,889 others

@Nova: cuteness overload!! 🥰

Comments on this post disabled!

A/n if you had to choose... Shawn Mendes or Harry styles? Please leave TV Show name suggestions!!

I have a few:

All Nova
Nova Knows

Orrrr something to do with their surname since her dad is famous and she is too so their name is very significant!!!