chapter 65

Nova's pov

Its been two months since I told Harry I was pregnant, of course he accepted the news with such maturity. We shared the news to both of our families over a huge dinner and I was pleased to know that even his mother was happy for us, along with his sister who I'd gotten pretty close to.

It's what I expected of Harry, maybe not the rest of them.

He wasnt the type to yell or be angry, well atleast to me. When I told him, he was shocked, incredibly shocked.

But he's twenty-five, he's not a child. And he's not expected to be on any tours or do anything that would get in the way. Hes been doing a few Gucci shoots but they've all been a twenty minute drive from where we live.

The point is, we'll be fine, doing this together.

He was so excited when I told him, it made me happy. He makes me happy. I feel relieved to know I can rely on him when things take a shocking turn.

He took me straight on  a flight to France, I was shocked that he remember how badly I wanted to return. I told him on the night we ... conceived. Then he took me to Bora Bora, we had such an amazing time, I'm convinced i could be anywhere in the world but as long as I'm by his side, I will be happy, I will be content.

I'm not sure what we are, we're extremely friendly with how we touch. Always hugging, snuggling under the covers and sometimes holding hands.

But that's as far as we've gone since that night. I like to think of us as not particularly together, but partners.

Partners, bestfriends.

"I had a dream." I say, interrupting our movie with a talk, my head rested on his shoulder and our bodies were covered in fresh white sheets. I forgot how comfy his bed is ...

"Martin Luther King?" He asks.

I roll my eyes, "ha ha. No, I'm serious. We were right here, and I was cradling a little baby girl in my arms. I'm not sure if this is a sign or not, but I think it's a girl."

"With the amount of girls in this family I wouldn't be surprised." He lightly kisses my forehead. I love his voice, its deep and he talks rather slow, in a charming way.

"I can not wait to be a mother, I hope I'll be a good one." I let out a little laugh. His hand found mine under the sheets, he lifts and kisses it repeatedly.

"You will be, I know that for a fact. I've seen how you are with Nia and Kaya... you're just right for this role."

The exhaustion I was feeling caused my eyes to flutter close, I let out what meant to be a goodnight, but it may have turned out differently.

"I love you."

~ ~ ~
A/n
Harry is such a dream *sigh*
What do you think the gender will be?

Future predictions?

How do you think Shawn will react?
SHOVA OR HOVA?!?