Chapter 59

{ Let's pretend Harry and Kendall didnt have that fling ok}

Harry's POV

I lay next to Nova on her bed, her head was placed on my shoulder and I could feel her tears wetting my shirt.

I didnt complain, though.

It left a warm feeling in my chest that she felt comfortable confiding in me.

"Its only been 2 months and I've written twelve songs." She yawns.

"Twelve?" I raise an eyebrow, for Nova it took her a couple of hours for lyrics to pour out. Part of the reason being, she had so much to write about. Her story was one to be heard, she's been through more than I know.

"Yeah, do you want to read my favourite one?" She asks.

"You can just sing it to me." I say, desperately wanted to hear her voice.

"Okay, I'll sing you the chorus." She clears her throat before starting.

"Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved."

Her voice was so incredibly sweet and raw singing this, her voice sounding more casual only added to its sadness.

Her ability to control her voice always stunned me.

I was for sure falling. Hard. And I thought my love for her reached its limit, ha!

"Its perfect, like you." I say and I hear her giggle.

"Stop it." She laughs.

"What?" I laugh, looking down at her. Her face was hid in my chest now, and her tiny frame looked so disproportional to mine.

"The charm." She laughs, looking up, her  eyes seemed so much more green today.

"I'm just being honest, you're perfect."

"I'm, not- Im just- damaged goods. No one wants damaged goods" She sighs.

If only she knew how wrong she was.

A/n Shova for the win amirite?

I actually stole this chapter from an unpublished book of mine.

Its about Shawn being in love with his bestfriend. They were on the Taylor Swift tour years ago, I'm still working on it and I'm not sure if I'll ever publish it tbh

 They were on the Taylor Swift tour years ago, I'm still working on it and I'm not sure if I'll ever publish it tbh