Chapter 6

"Yes gorgeous, stay like that, perfect." The photographer said, making sure to get the perfect shots for The NovaxTommy shoot Nova was excited about.

Zendaya was also doing one, the two are great friends, they go way back.

"To the left, perfect!" The photographer continued to take photos, as you would in a photo shoot.

                               ***

"What is your goal?" The interviewer, Lacy, asks. "My goal has always been, since I was a kid, to make people happy and to make them smile. To at least make somebody's day, you know? When people listen to my songs, I want them to be able to relate, because I've written songs about my anxiety, and insecurities, I just want to make people feel something through my music." Nova smiled shrugging. Shawn sat at home smiling as he watched, she always knows the right thing to say.

"That's incredible." Lacy adored her.

                              ***
@Nova

                              ***@Nova

Liked by Aaliyamende.s, Shawnmendes and 4,737,868 others

-- something exciting coming soon!

View comments...

@NovaStan um where's the new music sis?
-- @Nova it's coming sOoN
--@Novastan Wow u really came for Shawn like that 😂
--@Nova 😂

@ArianaGrande quit playin and be my wife
--@Nova quit playin and propose

@NovaValentinee I love you!
--@Nova I love you more!
--@NovaValentinee Omg u replied!!

@ShawnMendes okay but who took the photo?
--@Nova Nia did :)
--Novafan863 LMAO NIA IS THE BETTER VALENTINE.

                                ***
"I'll be here for about 2 weeks." Nova says, making Shawn pout on FaceTime. She sat on the living room couch when she heard little foot steps.

"Hi baby." She smiled at Nia.

Shawn looked confused for a second.

"Oh Nia's here." She tells him and he nods his head in realisation.

"Come here bebe ." She tells her sister, Nia comes and sits right next to Nova, sticking her face in the camera making both adults laugh.

"Hi Nia." He waved, he had seen her on Novas page but he'd never met any of Novas family members.

"Say hi Shawn." Nova tells Nia, Nia knew him from a few songs she liked to listen to.

"Hi shawn." She says making the two awe.

"You're adorable." He laughed and his heart flutters at Nia playing with Novas hair. The two looked liked mother and daughter, the resemblance was uncanny.

***
A/N Nia is my favourite :) wbu