chapter 67

It was silent in the car for the first twenty minutes, the silence wasn't a good silence, it was one filled with tension and it made me slightly uncomfortable.

"Will you just yell at me? Twenty minutes of hostile silence is punishment enough." It took a lot out of me to work up the courage to say that.

"You wanna talk? Fine, let's talk." She pulled into an empty parking lot of a store one i've never heard of.

"Okay..." he says as the car stops.

"Look I know I messed up, really badly. But I love you and I really believe we can work past this." I stops speaking, takes in a deep breath before continuing.

"I need you." The three words felt painful to say, my voice broke and the tears came flowing.

"Shawn I- I forgive you, but we can't be to-"

"Please Nova, I have never met anyone like you-"

"No, shawn." She says sternly.

"We can't be together because I'm pregnant."

Wow, I was not expecting that. Being a dad at 21 seems crazy to me, is she really pregnant with my child? My child. Why did that fill me with so much excitement?

"All the more reason to be together, our baby." I smile, holding both her hands. She's sobbing at this point, shaking her head and removing her hands from mine.

What's happening?

"Its not your baby. It's Harry's, and I'm not sorry about it. I've come to realise, that I need a mature man whom I can trust when things take a shocking turn, I need Harry. Not a boy who doesn't know what he wants!" Sbe raised her voice, not to a shout but it was enough to silence me.

"Down the road there's a hotel you can stay at, stay safe."

I was too in shock to say anything, I didn't want to upset her any more, I don't want to stress out a pregnant woman, I think I've hurt her enough.

She deserves better.

She deserves Harry.

"I will always be here for you. Iwish you all the best, Nova. Please, take care of yourself." And then I left he car, the hotel wasn't hard to find and once I was finally left alone, the tears came and I sobbed myself to sleep.

I do want the best for Nova and I've come to discover that's not me, she really does deserve the world that girl.

Shame I'm not the one who's gonna give it to her.

• INSTAGRAM •

♡ by LeoV, lori + 12,889,978 others

@Nova: @harrystyles

- Comments Disabled -

•The end •