Chapter 62

♡

by shawnmendes, arianagrande + 19,879,999 others...

@Nova: Do you think about us? 🎶

View comments...

@NovaXHarry: LYRICS?!?

@Khloekardashian: so excited!!

@KimKardashian: yesss!!

@NovasBae: SHES KISSING HIS NECK OMG SIDOZHSOSI

@NovasBae: PLEASE BE A COLLAB PLEEEASSSEEEE!!

@Lori: that's my mfcknnnn sis!

@shawnmendes: happy for you.
- view 95,778 replies on this comment...

- - -
♡ Nova's Pov ♡

He roughly, but somewhat gently pushed me to the wall, kissing down my neck. His hands were positioned on my waist, our breathing was rugged and i ran my hair through his perfectly curly hair.

His lips then returned to mine, kissing me so softly I was afraid my legs would give in.

"Cut, take five!" The director yells.

Harry steps back smiling down at me, his dimples deepened on each side of his cheeks, I blushed at the intensity of his green eyes staring into mine.

Perhaps there was some bitterness in filming such a sexual music video, maybe I wanted to hurt Shawn.

There wasn't much r-rated scenes in Shawn's music video, ours however...

Strictly 15+

There was a lot of dirty dancing involved in this music video, it starts of with the two of us sending flirty looks towards eachother in am abandoned bar.

He walks up to me and holds his hand out, asking me for a dance. I agree, of course.

He spins me into his arms, my breath hitched as he spun me back around. Our eyes never leaving eachother faces whilst our song played out.

"Beautiful creatures, you and me
Every time that we touch it's dangerous" my voice fills the set.

"Beautiful liars, drowning deep
Every night we fight and it's hot like hell
But it feels like heaven between the sheets" Harry's verse comes right after, his voice was a lot deeper tjwn mine, sexier, there's a lot of back and forward in terms of verses. We're still dancing, he's a natural and dancing with him was no way near hard.

It always was with shawn. Though I did love his dorkness when a song he like came on.

Stop. It's not okay to compare the two.

Whilst our song continues the set changes and we're running through London hand in hand, he points at the  london eye and we got on, just the two of us.

Well except for the camera crew, but they were obviously not seen in the video.

Harry stood behind me, his arms wrapped around me, my head leaning against his chest as we watched from so far up, London always looked most beautiful at night.

"Every time we let go
I scream and I call for more.." I sing before the chorus, we both sang that together.

Out voices combined together sounded better than I could've imagined.

"Touch me!
Why don't we kill each other slowly?
What can I say, baby, what can I do?
The monster in me loves the monster in you
Hold me
Squeeze a little tighter 'til we can't breathe
What can I say, baby, what can I do?
The monster in me loves the monster in you
Monster in me, mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm, ayy, ayy
Loves the monster in you, mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm, ayy, ayy."

The scene quickly cuts to a hotel room, my hotel room. We made out for what felt like a half an hour but it had to go on so the directors had a range of perfect clips to choose from.

The memory of his hands picking me up, my legs wrapping around his torso brought shivers down my spine as I stayed sitting on the couch in my dressing room whilst finishing the rest of my yogurt.

What a day.

☆ ▪︎ ☆

A/n the song is Monster in me by little mix. Their album is literally the best thing I've ever heard. You should definitely have a listen they're so underrated!

Also, stream bounce back!