10. | sexual tension

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, SUGGESTIVE PICTURES, HICKEYS, AND BRIEF DESCRIPTIONS OF HANDJOB

With the curtains drawn and the opening scene paused on the television, Jungkook feels content as he watches Taehyung walk into the living room. He's holding a large bowl of salted popcorn and he's got a cheesy grin spreading across his face.

"Ready for the movie, Koo?"

Jungkook slowly nods with a bright smile and as Taehyung's walking towards the couch, covered in comfy blankets and pillows, the younger brunette halts Taehyung in place.

"This is missing something, Tae." Jungkook pouts, his cheeks shading pink in embarrassment as Taehyung chuckles down at him.

"And what's that, angel?" Taehyung replies with a smile.

"You're not cuddling me."

Taehyung's smile practically grows larger at the confession and he can't help but place the popcorn on the coffee table and fall back onto the couch. He's engulfed in the pillows and immediately wraps a protective arm around Jungkook's waist, allowing the younger boy to press his head against Taehyung's chest. Jungkook does as gestured and settles into Taehyung's embrace, sighing in happiness.

"Better?" Taehyung asks, feeling Jungkook softly nod.

"Much better." Jungkook smiles.

"Let's get the movie started then," Taehyung says and presses play on the remote, and the movie plays from there. "Get ready, angel."

As the movie hits the mark of an hour and with Jungkook covering his face when the two main characters had sex, Taehyung's grin widens at the awaiting scene. He's been overly joyous to experience Jungkook's reaction to the particular peach scene.

Jungkook looks utterly immersed in the movie, his brown pupils dilating whenever Elio and Oliver kiss or hug. Taehyung thinks he looks adorable and he can't help but pull out his phone and go to Twitter.

– 🍑

– 🍑