"Wake up sleepy heads," Jisoo said loudly. Her only response was groans.

"Here." Jin handed Jisoo a horn.

"BEEPPP!" Jisoo squeezed the horn while covering her ears. Everyone's head shot up as they were scared.

"What the fuck was that for Jisoo." Jennie groaned out rubbing her ears in annoyance.

Jisoo gave her a sheepish grin, "Get up its time to work."

"Woah where are we?" Chaeyoung asked looking at the huge building.

"This is our godfather's place." Jimin replied proudly.

"Wait so we're meeting family!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"Yeah, why is there a problem?" Namjoon questioned.

"A problem!?" Jisoo stated in disbelief. "Of course there's a problem look at me I'm in no attire for a family gathering!" She shouted pointing at herself.

The boys looked at her with weird looks.

"She likes to have a good first impression for new people." Lisa whispered making the boys nod understandingly.

"She's also weird." Jennie added.

"I am not!" Jisoo snapped.

They all headed inside the beautiful building nostalgia hitting the boys once they saw all the pictures and familiar staff.

"Kim Namjoon sir it's been a while." A young male named Jaesun greeted with a huge smile on his face.

Namjoon was taken aback when he saw Jaesun, "Jaesun is that you!" He pulled the boy for a hug. "Wow, you've grown so much."

Jaesun chuckled red tint covered his cheeks at Namjoons compliment, "You have as well I don't remember you being this tall."

"Is the old man still here?" Taehyung asked Jaesun.

Jaesun did a double-take once he noticed that his hyungs were accompanied by women. "Y-yeah come with me."

"Aw he looks so cute." Jennie silently squealed at Jaesun's babyface. Lisa nodded agreeing with Jennie's words.

They all followed the young boy down the halls. Some doors were open and men were moving opium plants around the room while some were examining the plant.

Chaeyoung nudged Jimin lightly, "Jimin is this a drug house?" She asked looking at all the rooms they passed.

"Yes and no it's more of a business factory with other things besides drugs." He answered her.

The others stopped walking and Jaesun turned, "He's a little stressed about things so he might be upset." He warned and opened the door after taking a deep breath.

Jisoo grabs Jin's arm nervously, "Are you sure we should disturb him."

Jin smiled and shook his head, "Don't worry once he sees us his mood will brighten." He reassured Jisoo making her sigh in relief. "Hopefully." He mumbled the last part making Jisoo want to smack him.

Entering the nice office room they all stared at the man sitting on his huge black leather chair. The girls were anxious about talking to this man.

Jungkook cleared his throat, "Hey dad how's it been." Beads of sweat formed on his forehead as he stood next to Lisa.

The man stayed quiet and removed his glasses, his harsh gaze sent chills down everyone's spines. Silence filled the room, no one moved a muscle scared of pissing the man off.

"You got some fucking nerve to show your faces here after all this time." He finally spoke making the boys want to run away.

Namjoon smiled nervously, "Dad we're sorry for the sudden visit. We'll leave if you wish."

The man broke into fits of laughter making everyone feel relieved. Jennie released a heavy breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Yah stop laughing you almost gave us a heart attack!" Jimin whined.

Jaesun quietly moved towards Chaeyoung and tapped her shoulder, "Bring your friends and follow me." He whispered.

Chaeyoung furrowed her brows, "But—"

"It's okay trust me." Jaesun whispered.

Chaeyoung grabbed Jisoo and the girls who quickly questioned her actions but said nothing.

"So what do you need from me this time." Sejin their godfather leaned in his chair lacing his hands together.

"Hey, you're making it sound like we only use you for things." Taehyung remarked.

"It's been about five years since you've visited me and news spread fast." Sejin replied taking a sip of his glass of water.

Jin sighs, "We just need your help talking to Son Kiwoo."

"Kiwoo? Why?" Sejin sits up straight intrigued at Jin's response.

"He has some buyable information on someone we need to take out." Jungkook responded.

Sejin took a deep breath, "It won't be easy for me to get you inside but I might be able to get you on the list for his son's party."

"That will be fine is there anything we need to bring so we're not viewed as enemies." Namjoon asked.

"Don't worry me and Su will go with you." Sejin grinned. "By the way were those girls yours?" He asked confused about seeing them with women.

Jimin chuckled awkwardly, "Yeah."

"Where are they by the way?" Taehyung asked looking around not seeing any of them.

Lisa's hands clutched on Jisoo's arm, "Unnie where do you think we're going?"

Jisoo leaned towards Lisa, "I have no idea." They both stop and look into a room. Women were counting money others were laughing while dancing to the music playing.

Lisa and Jisoo turned to each other with pursed lips, "This place is weird."

Jaesun's eyes widen and he closed the door startling the two, "Haha don't mind them." He said awkwardly and walked them down the halls.

"Jaesun right, uhm why did you take us out of the office room?" Jennie asked not liking being separated from the others.

Jaesun bit his lip, "Someone wanted to meet you." He opened the huge double doors.

The girls looked inside the beautiful room, huge windowsills were opened letting the nice breeze sweep through, little kids were running around having the time of there lives. One thing did catch their eyes however, a woman was situated in her huge leather chair sleeping—at least they hoped she was.

"Uhm not to be rude but it okay to just barge into a room with someone sleeping." Chaeyoung whispered afraid of waking the woman up.

Jaesun shook his head with a small smile. He liked these girls hopefully Su would think the same or else all hell would break loose.

"Mom I brought guests." Jaesun whispered softly as he stood next to the woman.

The woman opened her eyes, her light blue orbs that held such authority yet gentleness eyes the four nervous girls. "So you four are the ones my sons decided to bring; such pity."

To be continued
|ahh thank you so much
for 20k reads! Luv u guys ꨄ|