"Get up, Jungkook"

Seokjin pulls him. He doesn't want his husband to act like this in public.

"Get up!"

He tugs on him harder, insists to make the other stands up. Jungkook follows.

Jungkook is still looking down when he feels Seokjin unclasps their hands. The soft long fingers gently caress on his cheeks, wiping the unstoppable tears from it. Seokjin touches him, holding up the chin to face him.

Then Jungkook sees it. The most beautiful person in front of him. Seokjin's one hand in his chin, the other is locking tight on his own. The eyes brimming with tears. It falls down his rosy cheeks.

"I can't say that you didn't hurt me, I can't say that my heart didn't broke up because of you, it hurts so much, it hurts that it kills me inside, it's breaking me Jungkook

More tears to fall

But once I decided to get married to you, only god knows how I'm holding up to stay, to make this work. To understand your reason, your actions. It's not easy for me too. You're not the only one who was brought into this situation."

He can't contain his sadness, the agony that has been hidden in his heart, the dreadfulness and contemplation that he feels, he needs someone who can understand him too.

He's all alone.

Seokjin's body trembles, unable to control the distraught in his mind and his heart. He doesn't realise he's holding on Jungkook's hard, leaning onto him trying to find the pillar to support him.

He has doubts, he is still confused. Is it possible to trust Jungkook, to open his heart for him?. He never hates Jungkook, he respects him as his husband but he can't help to be scared.

"Can I trust you Jeon Jungkook?" he asks

"Can you promise me you're not going to hurt me anymore?"

he stares at the other, hoping for some assurance.

Jungkook holds Seokjin's hand, envelops it in his, kisses the knuckles that's shaking from fear and shock.

"I love you. I love you Seokjin."

he strokes the hand softly, wiping the tears on Seokjin's cheeks, caressing the soft skin. Why does he act so cruel towards him. Seokjin doesn't deserve to be treated the way he did.

He was an idiot, he was an evil.

"I promise. I promise I'll take care of you, I'll take care of our love. I'll preserve it for you, for us and for our future."

If Yoongi's heart used to beat for you before, I'll make sure now it stays beating only for you too Seokjin.

Jungkook moves closer to Seokjin, inching towards the other's face. Their breath hitched, they don't know who's hearts beat faster, eyes gazing into each other, illustrating thousands meaning and understanding. Seokjin's eyes glowing bright, the starry night makes him more ethereal and Jungkook has no doubts this Seokjin is his Seokjin.

Jungkook kisses him.

Hands bracing on his head, holding it firm. Seokjin's hands fisted on his front shirt. His eyes shut. He receives the kiss. He accepts Jungkook.

Their first kiss is slow but gentle, the touch is long and passionate but it's mutual.

Their lips slotted perfectly with each other. Jungkook can feel the soft lips on his chapped one, nipping on the full meat, tasting the cherry flavour Seokjin used as his gloss. He loves the feeling, suddenly his heart feels complete, the heavy feeling is now gone. His mind only filled with one person and emotions he never had before.

He hesitantly lets go of the lips, embracing his husband's petite body. Seokjin leans on the shoulder feeling the warmth he needs dissipates the cold breezy night. He witnesses the eagerness in Jungkook's eyes, sees the efforts Jungkook did this past weeks, watching the break up scene with Jimin unfolded before him that make him agrees to give Jungkook a chance. He nods his head.

Everyone deserves a second chance right?

He hopes he makes the right decision.
Jungkook whispers on his husband's ears, hoping this moment will never pass.

"Thank you for giving me chance, I love you Jeon Seokjin."

ㄱㅅ
Jeon Seokjin aaahhhhhh!!!!
Finaly my kookjin couple reunites ;((
Your responses are the best, really love to read all of the comments. I'll try to improve my writing skills throughout this book and hope it's okay.
Thank you lovelies^^