67: a bit of guilt

67: a bit of guilt #DWTDWP

67: a bit of guilt
#DWTDWP

RYU

I woke up due to a stinging headache and the hum of an engine. Nang unti-unti kong binuksan ang mga mata ko ay tumambad sa paningin ko si Titless. She had that dangerous smile on her face.

“Hello husband, good morning,” bati niya sa akin. I heard something clicked as she reached for my waist. A buckle? Iginala ko ang paningin sa paligid. It took me a while to realized we were on a jet.

“Pi?” tanong ko. “Where...are we going?”

“On a trip.” She took a quick peck on my lips before fastening her own seat belt.

Saan kami pupunta? Why do I didn’t know anything about this trip? I don’t even remember anything other than leaving the house and drinking. Ilang beses akong napakurap. I still wear the same clothes I wear and my mouth still tasted like alcohol.

“I didn’t know about this trip,” sabi ko sa kanya.

“Well... maybe this is me... kidnapping you but hey, that sounded so harsh. I know you’ll willingly come with me anywhere,” sagot niya sa akin at hinawakan ang palad ko.

To be honest she’s weirdly sweet today. I’m sure we didn’t end with this note before I left the house. And she wasn't wrong when she says I am more than willing to be kidnapped by her.

The jet started to take off but I still have no idea where we are heading. How long did I sleep by the way and what happened before we come here?

Tiningnan niya ako. “You look like you have a lot to ask Rocket.”

I nodded fast. Of course, I do. I know this is the Pi that I used to know. Manipulative, acting innocent like all the time, crazy and somewhat evil. But then she told me things I didn’t want to hear. Anong nangyari sa kanya?

She flipped her hair. “Fire away Rocket.”

I sighed deeply. “For starters, I want to ask what happened bago tayo nandito sa jet.”

“Well, I dragged your ass out the pub,” kalmadong sagot niya.

I stared at her dumbfounded as it slowly dawned me. Right, I was drinking and... no idea what happened. Blame my low alcohol tolerance.

“You did?” tanong ko sa kanya dahil sa kawalan ng sasabihin.

She pouted a bit and shook her head. “To be honest, I didn’t. It’s actually pretty girl who did.”

Pretty girl? It’s what she use to call... Mnemosyne?!

“Mnemosyne?” I blinked.

“Yup,” she smiled again.

Well, that’s no just it. She did something terrible, I could tell.

“And what did you do?” kinakabahang tanong ko. This woman never learns. She should stay away from trouble since she’s pregnant. I know her, she wouldn’t entrust me to anyone unless she has some priorities.