35: that settled it

35: that settled it #DWTDWP

35: that settled it
#DWTDWP

RYU

A/N: I am well-aware that I have young readers and conservative ones. So....

Warning!
Matured contents. Read at your own risk.

She suddenly leaped towards me with wide eyes.

"You are Apollo the hacker!" sigaw niya na may kasiguraduhan sa boses. She stared at me, taunting me to confess over her realization. I just stared back at her... hanggang sa bumaba sa labi niya ang mga mata ko.

Damn, where the hell am I looking?

So I looked away and denied. "No."

"Huh liar!" sagot niya at umikot upang tumayo kung saan ko ibinaling ang paningin. There. I was staring again at her lips.

I just noticed lately that titless has actually a nice lips. Pouty and naturally pinkish. I never expected her to smoke sometimes because her lips were something that looks delicate and pretty.

She gaped at me, "You know you can kiss me if you keep staring, duh."

I turned away. "I told you to stop being horny."

"Talaga lang ha? Sino ba ang unang kung makatitig sa labi ko ay wagas?" tanong niya.

I could really choke her now.

"Go home Pi."

Pi, her name is Pi and all these time I thought it's Pie. Lemon Pie. It was during the first time we met and I asked my brother Zywon to ran her picture on the face recognition program that I created.

I thought I heard him say "Lemon Pie Bellomo".

Damn.

"Umamin ka nga Rocket, ikaw si Apollo ano?" tanong niya ulit.

I chose to remain silent and pulled her towards the door. "Leave. I want---"

"Nooooo!" Kumapit siya sa pinto at nagmatigas. "I decided I'm staying over for the rest of the day." Bumitaw siya sa pinto at tinangkang tumakbo sa kama ko ngunit mabilis na nahawakan ko siya sa braso upang pigilan.

I forcefully pulled her out my room and I shut it closed. Wala naman siyang nagawa kundi ang suminangot na lamang at hinayaan akong igiya siya pababa. Good thing Old man Rionessi and Mom went somewhere kaya malibang sa mga kasambahay at bodyguard, ako lamang ang narito ngayon.

"Umuwi ka na Titless."

"No!"

She is so hardheaded! Extremely hardheaded!