60: the calm before the storm

60: the calm before the storm #DWTDWP

#DWTDWP

RYU

She pulled me inside and hugged me tight.

That was sweet of—

What the fuck?

Napahawak ako sa panga ko kung saan dumapo ang kanyang suntok. Woman's hand was getting fatter but still hurts like a boxer's punch.

What did I put myself into?

"Really titless?" I smirked, shaking my head and adjusted the pain in my jaw.

"It took you 8 fucking hours— no, 8 hours 45 minutes and 26 seconds to say that?" nakapameywang na wika niya, fuming in anger.

Huh, psycho.

And another punch on the gut. Damn. Sooner or later I will become part of the battered husbands!

"What the hell titless?"

"And it took you that long with just those words?!" maktol niya. "And why are you so unromantic?"

See? I know better. Hinila ko siya palapit at isinubsob ang mukha niya sa dibdib ko. "Because you're acting bitchy and locked the door! Hindi ka man lang ba nagutom? Ganyan ba katigas ang ulo mo?"

She pulled away with a frown. "As much as I hate to see you because you made me confess, hindi ko naman hahayaang magutom ako at si Baby Rocket."

Tumingin siya sa dako ng kwarto at nang mapatingin ako roon ay napamura ako sa isipan ko. There was an empty box of pizza, empty ice cream tubs, half-finished chips and others. Mas lalo akong napamura nang makita ang microwave at fridge. 

"Thanks to your uncle, the master bedroom is complete," sabi niya. "The fridge is full of food at napakahirap pumili ng kakainin. Wait, kumain ka na ba?"

I hugged her again, trying to sooth my annoyance over this matter. So habang nag-aalala ako kung nagugutom ba siya, she's actually enjoying her stay inside the master's bedroom. Ang galing.

Mayamaya ay tiningnan niya ako nang masama. "Bakit amoy beer ka?"

I shrugged a bit. "Had some few with the boys."

She arched a brow. "The boys?"

"Cooler, Gray and Z."

"Oh my God, you drank without me?" she asked raising her voice.

"You're not allowed to drink."

She rolled her eyes. "Okay, but still you drank without me?!"

"It's boys' talk."

"Where are they?" she asked.

"At one of the bedrooms."

"Huh, so you drank without me and even sleep in one of the bedrooms? The audacity?!"