12: you're the best

12: you're the best#DWTDwp

12: you're the best
#DWTDwp

PIπ

One, two, three.

Three guns safely tucked on different parts of my body, fully alert in case something out of hand happens.

"Bakit kulang ng isang parcel?" tanong ko matapos bilangin ang mga parcel para sa shipment ngayong araw.

Unfortunately, I am stuck with stupid people again and of course, the ugly Uncle Flavio. None of the idiots answered and I feel like shooting them all in the nuts.

Seriously, they are all annoying the hell out of me to the utmost degree! Before I could pull off my gun and shoot random stupid man around me, may tumikhim sa likuran ko.

"Pi."

My ugly uncle, who else?

"Uncle," tawag ko sa kanya at pilit na ngumiti. Mahihiya ang tupperware sa kaplastikan ko.

"I wasn't informed that you will be here," wika niya at hinalikan ako sa pisngi.

Ew, remind me to wash my cheek with alcohol, sanitizer or even bleach.

Syempre, hindi siya nainform because I wasn't supposed to be here. I was banned from making transactions, I was not allowed near the drugs or guns at home or even in our warehouses.

Yep, thanks to Uncle Flavio for brainwashing my dad, making him hysterical over our safety.

"Napadaan lamang ako uncle," sagot ko at mas ngumiti pa. "I counted the parcel, kulang ng isa?"

His jaw tick before shrugging and smiled at me with reassurance. "Malamang on the way pa."

"Isa lamang ang on the way? Ano, nagkabutal?"

I could feel him wanting to strangle me for being inquisitive. "Siguro nagkaaberya lamang ng kaunti or maybe you miscounted."

Bitch I wanna slap him with my best in numbers awards and medals since kinder. I was awarded with truth and evident skills, hindi 'yong may award para mema ang teacher.

Mema bigay.

No way I miscounted.

"Baka nga po," sagot ko. "So saan po--"

"Umuwi ka na Pi," wika niya sa akin. "Umuwi ka na bago pa mag-alala ang daddy mo."

I pouted. "Hindi naman siya mag-aalala kung walang magsusumbong."