28: it's payback time

Pi

It was a long smirking and hissing contest before I was able to convinced Rocket to take me with him. Maybe he realized I wouldn't budge no matter how much smirk and no he'd give me.

What Pi wants, Pi gets by hook or by crook.

It took us an hour, the hell, so this explains why Cooler didn't make it because he is actually miles and miles away. Pagbaba namin sa chopper ay sinalubong kami ng lalaking moreno who's definitely goodlooking and beside him is the pretty girl I saw with Rocket before.

I am sure her codename is that corny greek goddess of whatever.

Hindi nakatakas sa paningin ko ang matalim na tingin ng babae, lalo na nang alalayan ako ni Ryu pababa.

"What the hell? Bakit kasama mo siya?" she asked when she approached us. Her tone wasn't friendly at all.

I give my sweetest smile. "Hello to you too."

Mas lalo lamang niyang kinainis iyon at it just made me smile even more. Pretty girl is really much into this devil. She turned to him, looking jealous all over but "Rocket ignored him.

Huh, sorry gurl Rocket doesn't seem to be the type who do girlfriends. Maybe.

"Nasaan si Zeus?" tanong niya. The two was quick to respond, showing respect and all to their superior.

"In his room, the doctor gives him shots and stitched up his wound," sagot ng lalaki.

"We'll go there."

Agad na naglakad palayo si Rocket kaya sumunod ako ngunit hindi pa man ako nakakahakbang ay may kamay na humablot sa braso ko.

My eyes immediately trailed up from the perfectly done pink fingernails to her innocent face.

"Get your hands off me girlie."

"Why are you with Ryu?" she shot back.

I rolled my eyes. "No time for your drama, Cooler is bleeding to death. Let go of me right now or else you will suffer more than Cooler did."

Man, girlie didn't look scared or threatened. Therefore, it was evident to me she isn't someone you can easily mess with.

"Why do you keep hanging out with him?"

"Let go of me bitch while I am being nice," sabi ko sa kanya.

"He tends to get attached with people he spends more time with. Maybe because of what happened to him before, he is always longing for something. If you have no plan on giving him what he wants in the end, layuan mo siya," she said in her most serious tone.

Ah her grip really hurts. I can actually smash her face with my fist pero sayang naman ang ganda niya.

"Really, he gets attached easily? So since when are you acquainted with him?" tanong ko.