62: nothing you can prove

62: nothing you can prove #DWTDWP

#DWTDWP

A/N: Contains themes and languages not suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk.

Pi

My hands were cold and I could feel my sweat running down the side of my chest. I'm so fucking dead! Before the man open the lid, I heard the sound of the boat.

I think we just arrived at the dock. The lid closed before I was exposed, thank goodness. Halos mapugto na ang hininga ko sa labis na kaba lalo na nang marinig ko ulit ang boses ng Russian.

"Does any of you have seen the woman?!" dumagundong ang boses na tanong nito.

"Boss, mukhang tumakas na talaga gamit ang bangka. Hinalughog na namin ang bawat sulok--"

"Damn it!" I heard the Russian cussed and kicked the huge crate I'm in. Mabuti na lamang ay napigilan ko ang sariling magulat. I gritted my teeth as I listened to his angry outburst towards his men.

"Get the pallets and check everything! Make sure every contraband will be transported!"

Nakarinig ako ng mga papalayong yabag at mayamaya ay narinig ko ang pamilyar na boses.

"Stalin!" I could hear heavy footsteps approaching at bigla akong nanlamig. I'm sure it was Zero's voice.

I heard the Russian's groan in pain. "What the hell Zero?!"

"Who told you to touch Pi?! Where is she?! Anong ginawa mo sa kanya? I swear I'll kill you-"

"Why are you so angry man?"

"What did you fucking do?!"

I wish I could see what's happening but I cannot risk my safety. I have to be careful. Naguguluhan pa rin ako kung bakit nandito si Zero. Isn't he supposed to attend some business too? And how did he know that Russian?

"Look at me, that bitch dared to cut my face! You shouldnt worry-"

"You deserve that Stalin. Ngayon sabihin mo sa akin nasaan-"

"She escaped!"

"Don't lie!"

"She did man!" sigaw ni Timofei. "I didn't even get a taste-"

Another groan and a thud. It must be the Russian, feeling Zero's punches and kicks.

"She's not part of the deal!" sigaw ni Zero. Oh, so what deal?

"But Flavio said I can have my way. I'm even free to dispose—-" Another groan. Sige Zero, bugbugin mo!

"If I say do not even lay on a finger on Pi, Don't!" I heard Zero said, stressing emphasis on every word he said. Okay okay, that's a mad Zero by the way.