4: badass is nowhere near me

4: badass is nowhere near me#DWTDwp

#DWTDwp

RYU

“Where is your car?” I asked the titless lemon who I am gripping hard. I bet I can bruise her arm later. Not that I care, I will make her pay for bruising my ego and drugging me. A bruise on her arm doesn’t even compensate for the bruise she made on my ego.

She made a face. “Did you kidnap me and then wala ka palang getaway car? What a lousy kidnapper you are.”

Why is she so annoyingly noisy? I was beyond mad after she drugged me, damn it no one gets away from me, no one outsmarted me without getting the end of my revenge. This titless is so dead right now. She will pay big time for everything. And if she keeps saying things na mas lalo lamang magpapainit sa ulo ko, I swear she will not like it.

“Where is your car?!” I asked again, raising my voice. Mnemosyne dragged me here like she always does. She used to take me to her shopping sessions and it’s not like I have a choice. Whenever she bat her lashes at my mom to ask me as her shopping company, she always get her. Apparently, I have the world’s most softhearted mom and every time she asks me, I couldn’t say no.

She looked away, ignoring me. Now I badly wanted to choke her to death for being so much of an irritation. How do people stand her? I grabbed her bag and she squealed but a glare from me is enough to keep her mouth shut. Hinalungkat ko ang bag niya hanggang sa makita ko ang key fob. I pressed it and through it, I finally found her car. She just frowned as she followed me silently.

This time, I wasn’t gripping her arm hard. She’s smart to think she cannot escape me this time kaya hindi na niya tinangkang tumakbo palayo para makatakas. Mapapagod lamang siya kung tatangkain niya.

“Get inside.”

She silently followed. I watched her sat on the shotgun ride, her hand holding the seat belt tight.. Pinanuod ko ang bawat galaw niya at nang may tinangaka siyang hablutin sa ilalim ng upuan ay agad ko siyang naunahan. Titless keeps a gun under the shotgun ride. She growled at me bago sumandal.

“You cannot outsmart me this time titless,” wika ko sa kanya. I smirked when she tried to give me deadly glares at sa huli ay siya na ang sumuko. I bet there’s also another gun under my seat. Kinapa ko iyon and I wasn’t wrong. I took away the bullets and let it fall on the floor. Panay simangot lamang siya habang tinitingnan ang mga nalalaglag na bala.

I leaned over and opened the glove compartment.

I expected a gun.

...not guns. Damn, why do she kept three guns in the glove compartment?!

I gave her a questioning look at tinaasan niya lamang ako ng kilay.

“What?” she mouthed. “Don’t tell me you don’t keep a gun in your glove compartment?”