37: that leave me with no choice

37: that leave me with no choice#DWTDWP

#DWTDWP

RYU

I throw my backpack on the backseat bago padabog na sumakay sa sasakyan.

"Do not get acquainted with my mom. I don't want her to be friends with psychos," sabi ko habang inaayos ang seat belt.

She started the engine without even looking at me. "Ops, her choice not yours plus I am really easy to get along with, you can't blame her. I'm also very likeable."

I smirked at her. "So, where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere."

This is making me pissed. How am I supposed to know where the hell is that somewhere? Plus it is irritating to see she doesn't even take a single glance at me. I know it's safer to drive and focus on the road pero kalalabas lamang namin ng bahay, the road is  clear and she won’t get us dead if she will take a glance or two at me.

She doesn’t even seems like the hyper titless that I knew.  Yup, she’s still titless and annoying but she’s not that titless and annoying lemon that I knew.

“May problema ka ?” tanong ko.

“Wala.”

See? There is something wrong here.

“Come on Titless, I know we’re not close pero kung may problema ka, you can say it to me,” wika ko. That if I am even willing to listen which seldom happens at isa ang pagkakataong ito sa mga ‘seldom moments’ na iyon.

Hindi ko mapigilan ang ngumiwi sa inis nang nanitili pa rin siyang tahimik at nakafocus pa rin sa daan. Now this is really pissing me off. I hate it when people don’t talk to me. Ayaw ko sa mga taong nagiging pipi o di kaya ay bingi nang biglaan. Like hey, people decided to talk to you, do not be a bitch! Who the hell are you to treat people like trash as if they don’t exist just because you are having a bad day?

I do not even think she had a bad day to start with. Hyper pa siya kanina, tapos bigla na lamang ganito? What the hell happened?

“You know titless I hate it when I’m being ignored.”

“Ah okay.”

Damn, gusto niya yata akong magalit.

“Look, ikaw ang nagyaya sa akin, ni hindi nga ako pumayag but you used my mom and that leave me with no choice but to tag along. Ni ayaw mo ngang sabihin sa akin kung saan mo balak pumunta. Now you’re not talking nor glancing at me, what the hell is wrong with you?”

She scoffed as she stepped on the brakes with force.

“Ang ingay mo, alam mo ba?” nakataas ang kilay na wika ko.

“That is not the point here!” hindi niya ba maukha ang pinupunto ko? Now it’s seriously making me more pissed than I was before.

“You’re not going to shut up, aren’t you?” she asked.