[ENG] The Wolfverine

The experiments had broken her. And she was a copy of the wolverine from what they could tell, what they diddnt know was that her skeleton was well regenerative, her whole body. And well, she was a terrifying monster, she lived the same time as the wolverine just in his shadow. She was a forgotten experiment, thrown out in the trash but she survived. She had been cut to pieces and thrown away but she always healed. No matter how bad the injuries were. That was a secret, no one could know. The other part of her powers were just information based. She could see something or hear something and remember it. Causing her to gain control fast over her emotions as a kid and fighting as she sneaked into martial arts fights and watched. She also studied all fights she saw. Calculating everything before it happened, being a human computer. As a result of her skeleton not being turned into adamantium she diddnt suffer any health problems. So she was forever trapped in the body of a 14 year old. Her cells diddnt age more, they just regenerated like that.
She was close to two hundred years old now. A first test slate to the wolverine, she was a better version. On one mission Logan almost lost, she had to go in and she did, saving him. And he wondered so he asked.
"Who are you"
So she answered truthfully,
"Im forever with you, always behind, always hidden, forgotten and never to be seen again."
And she disappeared and she could see him sometimes looking around. But well, she blended in so well, and having practiced it it was impossible to spot her unless she wanted to be seen. And well, when she was shadowing Logan after he meet Laura she saw him go down, rushing forward, surprising Laura. And he recognised her and said.
"I never was able to find you, huh"
And he took his last breath. So what was she going to do now? Well, she diddnt know. She was going to find someone and guard them, that seemed plausible. And then one day, she just vanished.

~ endgame ~

She popped back into existence and checked the time. And she really wanted to know what had happened so she was going to find out. After a few days of just finding out her location and everything, she had decided. So she was going to search for Natasha, the secret agent she had been protecting. And well, she found her just walking across the street and that was easy. Well, Natasha diddnt know she existed so she was gonna go for the classic. "Lost child" and with the blipp that would be easy. So she walked up behind her and tugged on her clothes and Natasha turned around. She looked up at her and asked.
"I cant find anything. Please, help me."
Natasha diddnt see a reason to be suspicious to a child, she looked inocennt enough and her senses diddnt trigger anything, so she just asked her what was wrong and her name.
"Im Lori and im lost."
She tried to get Lori to talk but she was just so confused. Ofcourse Natasha was being played but well, 200 years of practice does make perfect. So Natasha decided to take her back to the tower to the rest of the avengers and try to get some help from the others. The entrance was heavily guarded but Natashas face was well known, so they let her in and Lori followed close by.