[ENG] Who Stole Them?

I slammed the door open and yelled furiously as i felt the anger rage inside me.
"Who stole them" my eyes shifted from the normal dark brown to a firey bright red. "Oh god" He just looked at me confused and scared as he realised. So i asked again.
"Who, stole, them"
"I know who you are" He had the nerve to ask, so i sat squatted down and he finally wisperd in chock
"Sorry, im so sorry" I was furious at this loint.
"Oh you are going to be more than sorry unless you tell me everything."
"Please, Please" He screeched. My face flicked back and forth to my devil face a few times. And he screamed no in panic at me, he ran for the roof side but i grabbed his leg, swung him to the top of the building and flew right up behind him.
When i came up on the roof I started by stepping on his left leg so that it broke. Screaming even more, he came around as everyone does.
"Okay fine, what do you want, I will tell you everything you want." He checked on me and was relieved by me been calmed down. I looked at him and he stuttered at first, but thrn he told me.
"The wings you seem to have on you so i dont know what you want anymore"
I looked back over my shoulder, and sure enough, there they were. Pitch black and ginormus in their former glory from all those years ago.
"Well it seems that I have no more business with you then"

So relieved of my buissnes i picked him up and put him back on the balcony, but he just looked at me and stepped over the edge and fell, off the building. I saw a shadow against the walls, it was Lucifer. It would be fun if he found me, dropping a feather for him i looked up again and went home.
He had heard everything, which means that i diddnt interfere so he got the info what he wanted, only that he might think im a second devil. Oh that would suck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little funny twist of the scene in the netflix series Lucifer.