[ENG] Battle Scars

Her daddy held a sharp thing, it was quite small thought our little girl. When she finally figured out what it was, a knife she looked into her daddys eyes and she could se they showed a great amount of sadness and fear. Fear that she would be afraid of him.

He looked at his wife who layed in the pool of blood and when the worst chock had dissapered he dropped the knife and looked at her. His eyes began to water and he wispered quietly for forgivness in her mothers ear. Lindy walked over to the knife. She studied it and remembered something her mother had repetedly told her, her kind mother.

*flashback*
"Listen up my little warrior. I have seen your eyes on my wrists and I will tell you something very special. Are you listening Lindy?"
Lindy nodded and locked on to her mothers gaze with honest eyes.
"people who have marked wrist are Angels. Because life here on earth are too cruel so they are trying to return home."
Our little girl nodded and her mother could see that she was listening very well.

"You know Lindy, some even say they are battle scars. But you will never make fun of anyone who has these marked wrists. Treat them kindly and let them know they are important. Because those people are often very special and trustworthy. They have most often gone through very difficult things."
Lindys mother looked into her little warriors eyes and said to her the most importend thing.

"And, be observant and watch before you do. Be wise and do not judge people. Its the inside that counts but you will be tricked by the outside beauty. Just be careful who you put your trust in. Okay little Lindy"
Lindy nodded and a deep respect for her mother had grown in her heart.
*flashback ended*

Our little girl picked up the knife and walked to her mothers dead body. She studied her wrist and could se the battle scars.
Lindy asked her dad a question he did not expect.

"Do you miss her?" He thought she would just yell at him or something.
"Yes I do, we did not compromise very well but I loved your mother very deeply."
Her father answerd. And at the end of it he added quietly "Even tho were not allowed, I still love her."

Lindy felt sorry for her dad.
"Do you wanna meet her again?" Lindy asked him while looking at her mothers body in the dark red pool under her.
"Yes, I would do everything in my power to meet her." amd again he added. "I would give her my wings"
Lindy now understood that feeling her dad used to talk to her about. What love really was.
She walked up behind him and her father stood up.

"Do you want to go to mommy again?" She asked and he said while in distant memorys, yes. And little Lindy stabbed him deep in the stomach from behind. Her father returned to the present and fell down to the floor on his knees from the pain. Lindy stepped back and as her daddy turned to her and meet her gaze she said with a sad smile.

"Now you can go and meet mommy."
He crawled slowley to his wife and layed besides her. Took her hand and closed his eyes.
"Im sorry Lindy. We will watch over you, our little warrior. Keep fighting without us."
Lindy could both see the lighter red colored pool grow under her daddy and hear his breath getting smaller and quieter. Until they eventuelly dissapered.

She did not know better, so she went to sleep on her room. Lindy was only 7 years of age but she did not find that scary.
She knew that her parentes were dead and she know what that ment, but they was with eachother. And Lindy was happy for them. She fell asleep fast as she was tierd.

They day after, she woke up from a strange smell. It smelled like that beef her mother had found in the back of the fridge. She was told it was rotten and when she went down to the livingroom were her dead mother and father were. She could see they were the reason it smelled so bad. She had lerned that humans were also made of flesh in school.