Wilting Family Tree

Start from the beginning

"We need to go" Colby says starting to cry. All three of us nod in unison. Before we were going to order I told Sam, Colby and Kat that I'm going to take a quick shower. I came out and Sam was in the shower and was waiting to take one as well. I then looked over to Colby "You can take a shower in my shower if you want" He nods and goes into my bathroom. I walk over to the couch and sit beside Kat and go on Instagram.

@Colbybrock

Liked by: @SamGolbach, @Katrinastuartofficial, @Devyn Lundy, and 2m others

Colbybrock: My baby forever and always. @JordanGolbach
📸: @JordanGolbach

View Comments:
@SamGolbach: I love you guys. @JordanGolbach @Colbybrock

@SamGolbach

Liked by @Colbybrock, @Katrinastuartofficial, @JakeWebber, and 3m others

@SamGolbach: You and I forever brother. @Colbybrock

View Comments:

@Colbybrock: Love you bro. @SamGolbach

@Katrinastuartofficial

Liked by: @Colbybrock, @SamGolbach, @TaraYummy, 3m others

@KatrinaStuartofficial: I love you guys. @JordanGolbach @Colbybrock @SamGolbach with all my heart.

Sam booked the plane tickets as I sat there and held Colby in my arms while he sobbed. "Try and sleep bubba" I said as he struggled to keep his eyes open. After he fell asleep I moved him off of me trying not to wake him and packed both of our suitcases. I sat there and cried a little because I hated seeing him hurt like this. It killed the three us to see one of us hurt. Sam booked the flight for 10:00 PM tonight which was in 3 hours so we needed to pack then go to the airport. We told all of our friends in Los Angeles what happened and where we were going so they knew and didn't think we all got kidnapped knowing our friend groups imagination. I woke up Colby right before we were leaving. Sam, Kat, Colby and I got into Colby's car and drove to the airport. We went through security and then straight to the gate and onto the plane. We all Sat next to each other. I sat in the middle of Sam and Colby with Kat beside Sam on his left side. We take off and after about 20 minutes I feel Colby grip my hand and lay on my shoulder. I feel him start to cry quietly. I kiss the top of his head and whisper in his ear "Everything is going to be okay baby boy get some sleep" I grasp his hand tighter and soon feel his grip loosen signaling he is asleep. Sam looks over to me and looks concerned. "You okay sis?" He whispers. "Yeah I'm okay. I'm just worried about Colbs" He just stared at me sympathetically and slightly smiled and rubbed the top of my hand that was under my chin holding up my head. We land and I wake up Colby and we walk off the plane and head straight to the hospital. We walk up to the desk and get her room number we walk in the room to see her hooked up to a bunch of wires and she had on a oxygen mask. I don't think she is going to make it but Colby didn't need to hear that so I stayed silent. Colby walked over to the bed and picked up her limp hand. She flutters her eyes open and smiles weekly. The doctor walks in and tells Colby that she isn't doing well. Colby sits and cry's while sitting by her bed side. I sit there and just watch him sob as I rub his back to comfort him.