"Thank you." I couldn't help but smile even wider. "And thank you for believing in him."

"It's hard not to believe in someone like him."

As soon as I let go of him I was then tackled by Jamie, his excitement radiating off him like the suns rays.

"I'm going to get you so wasted at your bachelorette party." He laughed and Harry cleared his throat.

"She's still underage." He gave Jamie a warning look.

"She might not be when the wedding rolls around."

Harry rolled his eyes but Jamie went over to clap him on the shoulder.

"Love ya, man." Jamie told him.

"Yeah, yeah." Harry laughed.

Gran was the next person to come up and wrap her arms around me, pressing a kiss to cheek.

"Congratulations, sweetheart." She spoke in my ear. "I knew you two would end up getting married one day. Despite what that one said." She nodded towards Harry who looked at her and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Thanks, Mrs. Winston." He chuckled.

"Harry if you don't start calling me Gran like everyone else in this family I will start calling you Harold."

I busted into laughter at Harry's eyes bugging out of his head. He then immediately looked at me. "Don't even think about it." He warned.

"Oh I won't. I plan on keeping this." I waved my hand in front of his face with the glittery diamond in full display. "You're stuck with me now."

"You should with all the money he spent on tha.... and i'm going to stop talking now." Jamie said as he darted away from an angry Harry.

I raised a curious eyebrow at Harry but he just shook his head.

"Not a topic of discussion." He said in a very final tone.

"I won't ask." I just smiled and put my arm around his waist, however I was a little giddy at the fact that Harry loved me enough to make a pretty big investment in me and our relationship.

After hugging Aunt Paige and hearing her congratulations, we turned to Mila who had been abnormally but patiently waiting for us.

Harry kneeled down in front of her, his hand outstretched to her.

"Come here, Mils." He said and she gently stepped up to him.

"This party's not for me?" She asked him,
disappointed.

"No it's for Emma and I." He told her as I gracefully bent down beside him.

"Why?"

"Because we are going to get married." I said to her and her little eyes went wide.

"Really?" She gasped.

"Yes." Harry and I both laughed.

"Were you upset because this party wasn't for you?" Harry then asked her and when she nodded her head yes he laughed even harder. "Oh Mila, you're hilarious."

She laughed at him as he pulled her in for a hug.

"Silly girl," he kissed the top of her head, "Just like my Emma."

Mila was next in my arms as I hugged her close to me.

"I have a very important question for you." I brushed Mila's hair behind her ear. "Will you be my flower girl at my wedding?"

She nodded happily.

"Yay!" I laughed as I caught her in another hug.

As we finished hugs and congratulations, Harry went over to the table set up with drinks and desserts, walking back over to me with two glasses of punch, handing me one.