23

HEY EVERYONE! READ THIS BEFOEE YOU CONTINUE!!

So after reading all of your wonderful comments about the story (which made me cry real tears btw omg you guys are so sweet) the winner of the contest is @Jamaixxa !!!!!

Thank you for your sweet and kind words about 24/7! This chapter is dedicated to you!

Otherwise, don't forget to vote (you can do it now so you won't forget ;) haha) and READ THE A/N AT THE END!!

Enjoy the chapter!!

--

The sound of my alarm going off made me fumble for my phone to find it and shut off the source of the noise.

When I did, I went to get out of the bed, but pain in my knees that shot up my legs made me gasp.

No. Not now. Please not now.

My head was pounding, my muscles were sore and my entire body felt weak.

I then noticed how stiff my neck was and whimpered as I found my phone and dialled my Mothers office number.

This was not happening now. This was NOT happening now.

"This is Sandra." A woman answered. She was my mothers secretary.

"Sandra, its Emma. Is my mom there?"

"Hello, Emma. She's in a meeting right now but I can have her call you afterwards."

"No, I need to talk to her now."

"Well she's in a meeting with Angela Merkel of Germany, so it might be awhile."

"Then I need you to take her a message. Please."

"Okay."

"The message is orange."

"Orange?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I will take her the message right now."

"Thank you."

Now I just had to wait.

I knew that Sandra would take the message to my mother and show her the paper, and then my mother would immediately excuse herself and call me.

Because something about me that no one else besides my family knew was that I had lyme disease.

My phone began to ring and I saw it was my mother.

"Mom." I answered the phone.

"Emma! Orange?"

"Yes." I said, wincing.

"How bad?"

"My legs and neck hurt and my heads pounding. I can barely move." I replied.

"Okay." She said as if she was trying to figure out what to do.

"Mom, does Harry know?"

"Yes, he knows."

I sniffled.

"It's okay. I'll call your father and Harry and we'll figure out what to do."

"Okay."

"Okay. I'll call you right back."

We ended the call and I laid there waiting for her. 

After a few minutes there was a knock at the door and then it opened to reveal Harry.