28

The next Friday I woke up knowing that Jamie was coming that evening.

I had spent the night before cleaning up the living room and kitchen so that the apartment looked presentable.

I got out of bed to shower and get dressed, listening as Harry went to shower after me.

My make up was kept subtle and sweet, and I put on a white tee shirt and a black slip dress on top with black combat boots.

I walked out to the kitchen to start breakfast and soon Harry walked out, his eyes glancing me over.

"You look nice." He kissed my cheek before going to get his coffee.

"Thanks." I smiled. "So Jamie is coming tonight."

"I know." He nodded. "We get to act like we hate each other."

"Im an amazing actress." I winked. "He'll totally buy it. And then after he goes to sleep we can make out on the couch."

He laughed.

"It might be best if we just try and stay away from each other so we're not tempted. Because Jamie can not find out what we're doing or this whole thing will be over."

I agreed.

After my classes that day Harry and I went back to the apartment.

I sat on the sofa and Harry came to sit next to me, his arm sliding around my shoulders.

"So I have an idea of what to do until Jamie gets here." I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"I think I know where this is going." He smirked at me before placing his hands on my waist and pulling me over onto his lap.

I squealed at the action before winding my arms around his neck.

He attached his lips to mine, his kiss rough and satisfying as I melted into him.

Kissing Harry was like heaven on earth, and I knew I would never get tired of it. I was one lucky girl. Harry had his hands on my hips and pulled me even closer to him.

I was getting excited and Harry moaned when I bit his lip mid kiss.

"Princess we better stop before we go a bit too far." He breathed hotly.

"And how far is that?" I smirked.

"Don't play dumb with me. You know what I mean. So let's take a moment to calm down before I throw you down on this couch and do something I shouldn't."

I nodded as I tried to calm down.

I didn't want to move away from him so I leaned in close and tucked my head under his chin.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "You're acting sad."

"No, I just want to be close to you. You're my boyfriend and I want you to hold me right now because we won't get to be together like this the whole weekend."

"Emma you know we can't be together around your family. What we are doing is wrong. And while it feels good and we like each other that doesn't change the fact that you and I being together is wrong."

"But will it ever be right?" I tilted my head up to look at him with sad eyes and he sighed.

"I don't know."

I closed my eyes before putting my head back on his shoulder, my face pressed against his neck.

"It's okay." He rubbed my arm to comfort me. "I'm already going to be in a bad mood because of Jamie so don't make me be in an even worse mood because you're upset. Because if you're upset then I can't handle you like I would normally."