19

Ray licked his finger that was covered in cheese. "Ssstttooopppp... I asked if you wanted some when I got this and you said no."

"Don't be digging in my damn nachos." I said eyeing him. He smirked. "Please... just let me have some.. I just want a lil." He said.

He took the bowl from my hand without even waiting for an answer. "Have it... I don't even want it anymore." I rolled my eyes hard.

"Hmmm. I just wanted a few chips and some cheese." He said trying to pass it back to me but I just shook my head.

"No you fucking eat it. You make me sick." I said scrunching up my face looking at him. "I'm sorry I'll get you more." He said.

He kissed my face and I mushed his face. "I don't want it." I said as I leaned back on the couch with my phone in my hand.

"You big mad or lil mad?" He asked with a smirk as he stood to his feet. "Leave me alone..." I paused as my face scrunched up.

I made an ugly face as I started crying. I was freaking mad and agitated right now. "You don't even care that I'm hungry." I cried.

Ray just stared at me thinking I was joking but I cried harder. "Baby you really crying?" He said pulling my hands from my face.

I just cried harder. "I'm fucking hungry and you eating my shit." I cried. Ray just stared at me annoyed.

I would be too. Since I got pregnant I been a freaking cry baby. I legit cried if I was cold and shit.

"Milan, why you being so dramatic. And if you're so hungry than eat real food not nachos." He said.

"Leave me alone." I said trying to get up but Ray held me down as he laughed. "Milan stop crying. Stop." He said laughing harder.

"Move... it's not funny." I said as tears fell from my eyes. "If you so hungry I'll take you to go get some food." He said.

"Oh okay." I said as I quickly wiped my eyes. "Nah man what the hell." He laughed. "No I was really upset. Now move lemme get dressed." I said.

♾♾♾

Ray and I purchased a house together. So I got my house and our house. If we break up or whatever we have to sell it. That was the deal.

Yeah it may not make sense but at least we don't have to do no kicking out. We both just get out and sell it. Simple.

Ray don't have a house but I think he's looking just Incase. If we do get married we gone stay together but still we have something to fall back on if it don't go too well.

I'm happy I got my house, because if we get into an argument or whatever the case is and I want to be alone I'll go to my house.

In my house, ofc I designed a room for my baby and we also about to do a room in this house. I just need some paint and stuff.

"Where you going?" Ray asked. "Out with Keri." I said. "Go change that shit it's too short." He said.

"But Rayyyyy it's a mini dress." I whined. "No you either change that shit or stay home." He said.

I was gonna go in this dress whether he liked it or not. I just got this dress and amma wear it and he gone see.

Ray left the house shortly after, to go look at some houses. I left after him just because he won't let me leave in my dress.

♾♾♾

After paint shopping, I headed over to Keri's house with her. I saw Ray's freaking truck... like damn.

"What is he doing here?" I asked as I parked my car. Last time I checked, he was looking at some houses but now he's here.

"I don't know... but I know one thing... Josh better be watching my dogs." Keri replied back I just laughed. She loved her dogs so much.

"By the way Milan, your ass is in trouble." She laughed, while sticking her head back inside of the car.

I just pursued my lips up. "Girl, I'm not in trouble with Ray, besides he don't care." I said looking over at him. I was lying my ass off. I knew I was in trouble.

"Why you still inside the car, get out." I jumped when I noticed that Ray was now at my car door. He opened it and leaned down to kiss my lips.

"C'mon." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out immediately I pulled the tight dress down and that's when he noticed.

"Yo, that's how you out here?" He asked as he eyed my dress, he tugged the bottom of it. "I thought I told you to take the shit off."

My eyes went right and left. I was looking for a lie. "Ray I don't see nothing wrong with it." I said smoothing it out. The dress was barely on my hips but 🤷‍♀️😂.

"Shit, I do. And I told you so. What you tryna do? You out here with this small ass dress on.. showing your ass." He fussed as he pointed out to me. I just leaned on the car.

I had a pout on my face and I just rolled my eyes. "Who you rolling your eyes at? Huh?" I didn't answer him, I just closed my eyes.

"Why you got this little ass dress on? For attention?" He questioned me. "It was hot so I didn't change." I mumbled.

He got all in my face, I couldn't even look at him so I turned my head. "Milan don't fucking play with me. Aight? I'm telling you yo. You gone make me hurt you."

"Stop acting like you're my dad, you're not my daddy. I can wear whatever I want to wear." I told him while folding my arms.

He took a step back and nodded his head. "So that's how it is?" He asked with his hands up. "You can wear what you want right?"

"I'm about to leave." I said with an attitude trying to go but Ray grabbed me and snatched my keys away from me. He locked the doors with the remote.

"Fuck that, you might as well stay." He told me. "Don't be running home now you got caught." I just rolled my eyes.

"Imma stay out here." I said trying to sit on the steps. I was failing though. "Nah come on." He pulled my arm.

We stayed over at their house for a few. We ate and we was chilling and playing games. "Josh you cheated!" Keri shrieked.

I was just sitting in Ray's lap and now am stuck. He would whisper stuff in my ear and kiss on my neck from time to time.

Being mad petty. Saying all type shit. The typical Ray. "Who you texting?" Ray asked looking at my phone.

I placed my phone down on my lap and looked back at him. "My people, anything else?" I mumbled.

"Yeah right, let me see and loose that attitude." He said with his hand out. I was not about to let him have my phone.

"No, I don't even go through yours. So what makes you think ima let you see mine?" He gave me a look.

"You do go through my shit." He retorted. "Especially when I'm in the bathroom or downstairs. you think I don't be knowing."

"Whatever." I replied with an eye roll. I was about to get up off him but he held me down. "Let me see that fucking phone Lani." He told me sternly as if he was getting agitated.

"Ray, there is nothing in my phone." I whined. "Can you stop?" He took my phone out of my hand and went through it.

Checking message after message, the call history, the contact list, the photos, and even my social media apps.

"Did you find something?" I asked him while rolling my eyes and grabbing my phone. "Ima show you." He mumbled but I heard.