6

4 months later

Well I'm going to be finish with high school in exactly two weeks. Yeah I said my second squad with my cousin they're older than me.

But they are in the same class as me. We all are about to graduate in two weeks. My other gang, we still hang out a lot but it's falling apart.

Like I don't know, Sasha and Lux aren't together anymore. Sasha cheated and they are working on it but you know how that go.

Lux has been hanging with different people because Sasha still hangs with us and she wants to be away from her for now.

After Lux left now, Luke and Mark started hanging with their girlfriends a little bit more. So like the crew has been splitting up lately.

So I just hang with this gang right now. I still can't decide which college I wanna go to but I'm having second thoughts.

I think I wanna just work right away, like college really won't mean anything to me like that.

My parents didn't say anything about college so like I don't have to worry really. Like I just don't know if I should.

But anyway these pass months Karay or Ray and I got much closer from ever since the fights happened.

I told Sheridan about everything and she was kinda jealous. Turned out she liked him well had a crush on him but I don't care.

Ray and I been talking a lot and he would sometimes say that he loves me. I told him to let's take things slow though.

I groaned loudly when I heard my phone ringing. I realized it was Jas calling me. I quickly answered and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I asked. "You can't call me huh?" She asked. "Girl, I've been sleep all day.." I told her. "Who's at home with you?" She asked.

"Nobody... why?" I asked. "I wanted to come over, I really don't feel like being at my house." She said.

I thought about it. Like it would really be nice to have some company but then again I loved being alone.

"Well..." I trailed off while shoving my toothbrush in my mouth, I brushed a few times before pulling it out my mouth to speak.

"I guess." I said. "Alright, let me get my things... give me an hour." She said. "Alright bye." I hung up my phone.

Thirty minutes later, I had jumped inside the shower, afterwards I put on a white plain top with some denim ripped jeans.

My hair was in a natural bushy bun since I needed to get something done to it. I went downstairs to the kitchen.

I heard three knocks at the front door. "I'm coming!" I yelled as I unlocked the door and opened it.

Jas stood at the door with some casual shit on as well, she looked me up and down and then gave me a smile.

"Look at you." Jas smirked while walking in my house. She looked around and noticed how warm and comfy I had the house.

"Damn look at this." Jas said. I had the coffee table piled up with all types of snacks and my large TV on the wall had a display of Netflix.

I was low key the best-friend ever. I deserved an award.😉

"Everybody is gone?" Jas asked me while sitting down on the couch. I locked the door and nodded my head.

"Yeah, my aunt's at work and Sheridan's with her new boyfriend I think." I said. "Oh I see you got everything set out." She said.

Pointing to the whole set up I did earlier. "Oh, yeah... I figured we could watch a couple movies and chill, y'know... the usual." I said.

"You know I'm down for it." Jas replied as she ripped open the bag of gummies. I took a seat by her and started scrolling through movies.

I continued to surf through the movies until I found our favorite, Sister Code. "Simone, Malia and Trisha on Facebook talking shit." She said.

"How you know?" I asked. "Because am looking at they stupid asses." Jas retorted back. "Hmm look at them talking bout us." I said.

"Girl let's not say anything, you know how they do... They want us to say something-so they can have a reason to fight us again." Jas said.

I made a scoff noise as I began to type away on her phone. "Please, unlike you Jas... I'm not scared... I'll beat Simone ass again if I have to."

"I'm not scared of them." Jas protested while rolling her eyes. "Well stop acting like it."I retorted back.

***

Jas left and I was alone again. I was walking upstairs to my room. My phone was vibrating so I looked at it. It was a text message.

Ray: You at home? 5:27 P.M.

I furrowed my eyebrows, I wanted to know why he asked me that. I'm even surprised he texted me out the blue.

Me: Yeah, why? 5:30 P.M.

Ray: Meet me at the court, I want to see you. 5:30 P.M.

I just stared at the message, I don't know if I should go or not. For one, I was tired as fuck. And two, now he wanna see me?

I made my way out of the hallway and inside of my room. I grabbed my purse and did a glance over in the mirror.

Before Jas left I took another shower, so now I had on a tin strap all black body suit and I threw on my white and black adidas superstar.

My hair was now braided to the back, thanks to Jas. I made my way outside and headed to the court.

When I made it, I didn't see Ray. I pulled out my phone and sent him a quick text telling him I was there.

I saw that he read the text but he didn't reply. I was about to sit down until someone wrapped their arms around my waist.

I jumped but I didn't yell out, I turned around and it was Ray's ass. He started laughing when he saw the extreme look I was giving him.

I pushed him back. "Don't do that." I warned him. "Damn, I wasn't trying to scare you." He told me.

"So what do you want?" I asked him and folded my arms. I gave him the I don't have time look.

"I just wanted to see you and talk to you." He said. "We seen each other at school yesterday but you seem to have not noticed me."

I think he could sense the little attitude in my voice. "You had the opportunity then." I said. "I'm sorry about that." He said looking around.

"That's why I wanted to see you now." He continued. "Okay you seen me and..." I trailed off.

He looked down at me like he didn't understand me. Don't get me wrong I'm quiet but I had a smart ass mouth.

"I'm just tryna chill." He said to me while grabbing my hand and pulling me up to him. "Chill?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"What kind of chill?" He sucked his teeth. "I'm not tryna sleep with you." He said placing his hands on my waist.

For some reason, my heart started to race and I tried focusing on him but the way he touched me with his hand had me feeling a type a way.