7

It was just another day and I was chilling at Ray's aunt's house that was near my house. Like it was clean and it smelled good so...

"You hungry? Thirsty?" He asked me while taking a seat beside me. I just shook my head no. "I'm fine."

He gave me the remote to change the tv. Because I Love You was on so we settled for that old show.

We were about half an hour into the movie now. Instead of really watching it we were just talking. Trying to get to know one other better.

"I'm really feeling you Milan... real shit." He said out the blue. I just looked at him cause like..

"I want to get to know you better." He continued. "Shit I want you." I just eyed him for a minute.

I didn't want to say anything right off because I was tryna get my words right. "You saying all of that but I don't know."

"Why not?" He asked. "Because you're a nigga and niggas always try to feed lines to girls just so they can get what they want."

"You can't play me Ray, I'm not naive." I shook my head. He sucked his teeth and sat up in the couch to look at me better.

He had to admit I was no dummy and I definitely wasn't impressed by his words. He probably thought he had me but nope.

Usually those lines worked for other girls but not me, nope. I wasn't here for that shit. My mama had taught me well.

"I'm serious though, I'm not tryna feed you no lines, ain't nobody tryna play you shawty." He said sounding sexy as hell but nope.

"Yeah right." I scoffed. "You don't believe me?" He asked me as he grabbed my right hand and kissed it.

"I don't." I admitted. "Black men do anything just so they can sleep with you." She said, in general.

"Don't compare me with anyone else... i'm not just some black man... besides sex is the last thing on my mind now.." he said to me.

"I just want to make you mine." He said. "Make me yours?" I retorted with a frown. "Yeah what's wrong with that?"

"I don't like that term." I shook my head. "Sounds mad possessive." I said. He went on about he noticed how I was stuck up.

Oh I had a smart mouth, I was also a stick in the mud but he wasn't tripping. He also said he gone straighten me out in a few months. Like...

"You gotta stop tripping, come here." He pulled me up and made me sit on his lap. I slowly sat on his lap and when I felt him I kinda jumped.

"Milan calm down." He laughed a little. "It's not gonna bite you, besides... You need to get used to it, that's something I can't help."

I just looked at him nervously. Like what was the point he was trying to prove? His dick was big and so what.

"Do you trust me?" He asked. "No." I quickly answered. He just laughed as if I was giving some type a joke.

"You don't trust me but you're in this strange ass house with me... and you let me drive you home before." He said.

I couldn't help but crack a smile. "Okay, lets just say that I somewhat trust you." I said. "That's better.. we can start from there now."

"Can you at least give me a chance?" He asked trying not to sound too desperate. I just took a deep breath.

He continued to stare at me, like he wanted a yes. I really did like him but I don't know if it's worth it.

He was popular as I mentioned before and he probably got some broads on his dick at our school.

I'm just afraid that I would end up in more mess if I dated him. My other fear is him playing me. I just don't know.

He had a serious look on his face as he waited for my answer. "We can give it a try.. maybe."
I told him. He smiled.

"I want to take it slow.." I told him. "I'm not tryna rush into anything with you." I said. "Alright... I understand." He said.

He leaned over and gripped my chin softly. "Come here." He said, I leaned over a bit. "You got some pretty ass lips." He whispered to me.

He gently placed a kiss on my lips. I was now all caught up with him as he gave tender pecks all over my lips.

"Mm." Ray made a noise while caressing my face and kissing me deeper. Surprisingly, I just kissed back.

He then slid his tongue inside my mouth. I had my eyes closed as I enjoyed the taste of his minty tongue twirling with mine.

When we let up, I stared at him seductively. I couldn't help the stare. The way he kissed me had me in a daze.

I couldn't even think straight. What is he trying to do to me? I asked myself. "I need to be getting home." I said, checking my phone.

He looked at my phone and nodded. "Curfew?" I sighed. "Not really, Remember my parents are dead... I just need to be going." I said.

"Shit." He cursed. "I forget sorry about that." He said sounding like he felt really bad. "It alright." I said.

"Let me walk you home." He said while standing up and stretching. "You don't have to." I said.

"Yeah but it's getting dark out there." I sighed. "Alright." I got my things together and we both walked outside.

When we arrived at my house. "Imma call you later on when I get to my house." He said opening his arms.

I walked up to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He looked down at me and kissed my lips. "I'll see you later.. okay?"

I nodded my head. "Okay." My stomach was filled with butterflies. We let go and he watched me go inside.