12

"I should've stayed my butt at home." I said to myself as I sat down at a table were a bunch of alcohol was sitting at.

The music was playing loudly, and the lights were dimmed but I could make out everything perfectly.

I cut my eyes at Jasmine, she was sitting across the room with some dude. All on his lap, cackling and whatnot. That made me madder.

We were supposed to be going to see a movie and go out to eat but Jasmine had tricked me into going to a house party.

I felt out of place. This wasn't my type of crowd and I didn't know anybody here so that made me very uncomfortable.

I did a double take at the door when I noticed Ray and Rey who were coming inside. My heart rate raised and I tried to control my breathing.

Author's note: Rey is pronounced different from Ray. Rey is pronounced as in Ree because Corey is Coo-Ree. So Ree.

Ray was looking so damn good. He was wearing a white Topman shirt, some Balmain Denim jeans, a bomber jacket and some gold and white Jordans. A thick gold chain adorned his neck.

I couldn't front on him. The guy looked damn good. He didn't even look like he was in high school.

The facial hair made him look 21 instead of 18. Just like Ronnie Banks, his looks didn't match his age.

I was looking at him wait too long which caused Ray to look over, I quickly turned my head.

"You alright girl?" Some tall girl asked while pouring herself some punch. The girl was fine and stacked like a mother fucker.

She looked like Duffy the DJ with the short hairdo and red skin complexion. I looked up at her. "Yeah, where is the bathroom?" I asked.

"Go down the hallway, The second door on the left." She directed. "Thanks." I stood up and made my way to the bathroom.

After I use the bathroom I dried my hands off and opened the door, only to be greeted by Ray. He had his hands in his pockets.

I nervously rubbed my sides while trying to walk away from him but he wouldn't let me. He just eyed my entire outfit.

I was rocking a skintight white thin strapped dressed, a ripped jacket, and some Rihanna fenty pumas.

My hair was in a ponytail and my edges were laid. I had on my mom's necklace my Rolex and earrings.

For some weird reason, we were low-key matching.🙄

"What you doing here?" He asked me. "I came with Jasmine." I responded looking up at his green eyes.

"Yo." Ray said while holding the bridge of his nose indicating that he wasn't feeling the scene. "Fuck you doing at a party like this?"

I shrugged. "We were supposed to be going to the movies but we ended up here instead." Ray just stood there.

"You feeling this party? With all that coke laid out on the tables and shit?" He asked me. I my head no.

"I'm ready to go." I told him honestly. "I don't like this... at all." I said. "Come on, on I'll take you home"

"Wait, but you just arrived I don't want to spoil your night." I said. "I don't fuck with these types of parties." He said.

"I only came here because Rey got word that Jas was here being friendly with some other nigga and he wanted me to drive him here."

"Oh okay." I responded. Even though I didn't fool with him, I was glad that he volunteered to take me home.

"Yeah." He grabbed my hand which sent chills throughout my body. I licked my lips as he guided me back to where everyone was at.

We made our way outside and all I could hear was Jas and Rey arguing. It was obvious that Jas was full of liquor.

"Get out of my face!" She yelled. She was trying to pull herself away from him but he kept a mean grip on her arms.

"You think this shit is cute huh? Look at you man and then you all cuddled up with that funny looking nigga." Rey raged pushing her.

"I don't want you telling me shit." Jas retorted back while leaning over throwing up the liquor she consumed from earlier.

"Now you throwing up, that's not cute on a broad." Rey fussed. "Hand me your keys." He ordered. He looked upset and irritated.

Jasmine tossed him her purse and he got them out quickly. "I am driving her back to her place man." Rey said to Ray while looking at Jas.

"Alright man amma take Milan home." Ray informed Rey while we walked to his Camaro. I made my way to the passenger seat.

I should've drove my car instead then we would've never got here. "Aye man how you gone get home?" Ray asked Rey. "I got a way."