16

I was finally done with everything for my house but I'm not moving in until tomorrow. I mean almost all my clothes are there but yeah.

That's not even a quarter of the rooms I got but that's how my house looks as soon as you walk in. I doubt amma let anyone go any further unless I know you know you.

 I doubt amma let anyone go any further unless I know you know you

Anyway.

Yesterday my cousin and aunt helped me pack all of my clothes and all my shoes in my walk in closet.

I only have like two pairs of clothes here at my parents' house, which is a pajama set for tonight and a shirt and jeans for tomorrow.

I got one shoes here too. And it's my balenciagas. That's what am gonna wear with my fit for tomorrow. Oh and my slipper.

"You locked the door boy? I hope you did." I said as Ray hopped up on my bed after throwing away his wrapper.

Ray was over at my parents' house tonight. He's never seen my house but he'll see tomorrow.

"I did lock it." He replied back to me while I opened my wrapper and took a bite into my Philly cheese steak.

"Give me a bite." He said to me as he touched my arm. "Bae no, you had yours like 0.01 second ago and you ate it. Let me eat mines in peace."

Keep in mind he just threw away the wrapper and thennn he hopped up onto my bed and now he wanna eat my shit.

He sucked his teeth while sitting up. He was actually laying down. I was sitting in front of him. "Let me get a piece, I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry, here." I brought the sandwich up to his mouth and he bit into it, a big ass bite too.

"Rayyyyyy." I whined while stomping my feet a little. "Why did you get a big piece like that? What is wrong with you? You had your food."

"I didn't even get a chance to eat mine." I fussed. He laughed while stealing a couple of my chips from my bag.

I popped his hand and rolled my eyes. He thought it was funny but I was being serious as fuck. He stayed doing that shit to me.

After he finished eating his food he wanted to eat all mines up. "Bruh don't ask for no more." I told him while biting into my sandwich.

He kissed me on my cheek. "I'm sorry." I looked at him. "Whatever, don't do that again." I told him. "That was so childish."

He stayed quiet and went right back to his phone. He even had the nerve to turn his music on. I was a little annoyed, I was tryna watch tv.

I had finished my food and downed it with a bottled drink. I was sitting on my bed going through my phone.

Ray had stepped out to probably raid my fridge and eat and drink all the stuff since I would have to cause I'm leaving.

He made his way back inside my room and locked the door behind him.

🔞🔞🔞

"What you doing?" Ray asked me as he walked up on me. "Texting other niggas?" I just looked up at him and rolled my eyes.

"No." I snapped. I mean I have other niggas numbers but no I was texting Jas separate and the gang in our group, but mostly Jas.

"I don't even know why you fixed your mouth up to say that. I'm texting Jas and the gang but mostly Jas..."

"You know am just playing with you." He said touching my chin. I moved my head away from his touch. I managed to focus on my text.

"Yeah right." I said under my breath while placing my phone down. I looked up at him and watched as he got closer to me.

"You can fuck with Jas and them later, right now I need all of your attention." He grabbed my legs.

I gave him a look because I knew what he was up to. He was tryna lick my kitty or whatever. I wasn't really tired of getting oral sex, I just...

Wanted to do other things besides that but I was way too scared. I didn't say anything back. He leaned down and asked me for a kiss.

I just pressed my lips against his while closing my eyes instantly. We shared a sweet and steamy kiss.

He pulled away and helped me remove my denim shorts. He pushed my legs apart and got a glimpse of my pink panties.

He licked his lips as he eyed the print of it. He so called said I had a nice set of lips on me. "Damn." He mouthed.

Quickly he removed my undies. I laid on the
bed with my legs crossed and whatnot. I always felt nervous when getting naked in-front of him.

Life With Milan (COMPLETED) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara