14

"Mi mi, we really need to talk." Jas told me as she stood by her locker. We were currently getting everything out.

Just so new people could get them since were leaving in like two days. "What is it?" I asked her dryly.

"About last night... I apologize for that- I should've never taken you to that party." She said.

I slammed my locker close and scoffed. "You know something Jasmine... you're full of surprises." She frowned. "What's that mean?"

"What I mean is that I don't know what to expect from you... I just can't believe you took me to some cracked out party."

"I didn't know that they were going to have a party like that Mi mi... I thought it was going to be just a cool casual get together."

"Humph, well it wasn't." I retorted back while making my way to the exit door. She just followed me.

"I really am sorry, you know I love you bestfriend... I'm not trying to get you hurt or anything." Jas stated.

"Oh really?" I replied sarcastically. "Yes girl you're my bestfriend I tell you everything... and I do mean EVERYTHING."

"Well you need to start acting like you're my bestfriend then." I replied back. "And stop taking me around toxic people."

"There go my bestfriend." Jas smirked wrapping her arms around me. "I promise you, I won't take you around toxic people."

"Umhm." I hummed. Not believing her at all.

♾♾♾

Ray and I were fifteen minutes into old episodes of Addicted. The living room was dark but glowing from the large TV.

The entire house was quiet since nobody was home. The only sounds you could hear was the sounds of kissing.

I had coached and promised myself that I wouldn't even go there with Ray but I had gotten so weak- real weak.

I was supposed to be strong and stick to my words but... his soft touches, the way he talked dressed and smelled.

His slick words and those expressions he was giving made me weak. He came over with his fuckboy instincts on point.

He was dressed casually and simple. A black shirt with dark grey joggers. His hair was freshly cut and he looked all types of yummy.

He had me feeling both jittery and excited. I had butterflies. Yeah we had conversations and he got us talking about us working out.

I claimed that we wouldn't work but he swore up-and-down that we would work it out sometime.

He got inside of my head and talked in my ear telling me how he was starting to fall for me and how he wanted to settle and get married.

He even pulled the 'you are my type' card and 'what I like about you'. Don't get mad. But everybody makes mistakes and...

Sometimes it's good to make mistakes you can learn from them and that's exactly what I had to do.

His large hands settled on each side of my face as he made love to my mouth with his tongue. My eyes were shut tightly.

I just let him explore my mouth to me it felt so damn good. I had this unusual feeling that was rushing from my throat, my tummy to my clit.

This was actually the first time I felt so sexually aroused. My heart rate increased as I felt him let go of my face.

He went to my neck and sexily licked on it before he started kissing and sucking on my spot.

I let out a small moan which i found embarrassing. I didn't know what to do, Ray has never went this far with me.

He never kissed me as if he was getting ready to fuck me real good. He never kissed and sucked on my neck before.

And he definitely never touched me in a way that made my panties real wet. So I just leaned my head back and enjoyed what I was getting.

All I could think about was Ray and I as a couple both living together in a house with our own kids.

"Where you sleeping at?" He asked as he sat up straight. I looked in his pretty green eyes and saw lust in them.

"Um." I said nervously while looking at him. I hope he ain't tryna get him none cause I'm not ready to loose my virginity.

I wasn't ready to give it up period. "Ray, I'm not ready for that just yet." I told him straightforwardly.

He sucked his teeth while looking straight ahead. I just sat there fidgeting with my fingers. He looked back at me.

"Just show me where you're sleeping at..." he leaned over and kissed my lips twice. "Okay?" My hot ass nodded my head.

I got up with him right behind me, he was so close that I could feel his boner. It felt like a hard ass brick he was ready to bust.

Nervously I walked up the stairs and opened the third door on the left. I turned on the lights and then dimmed them.

"Let's lay down." He said kicking off his slides. "How's your tall ass gonna fit in my bed? Yeah it's king size but you're big." I said playfully.

"Like this." He said as he got into my bed making it squeak. I just laughed and laid on the other side. "Half of your body is hanging off."

"It don't matter." He said as he laid under me. He gently rubbed all over my stomach and then he went down to my smooth thick legs.

"Your skin is so soft... and you smell so good. I can lay under you all day." I only smirked while closing my eyes.

"Are you serious about being in a relationship with me or what?" I asked. "I am." He replied back. I sighed. "Don't be wasting my time..."

"I'm not tryna waste your time..." We both drifted off to sleep after a while. Ray woke up an hour later and left.

♾♾♾

Everything went perfect for me. I was able to get my hair styled the way I wanted it. I was rocking some Russian virgin hair, 24 inches.

My grandma Gene (Genesis), my dad's mom got me another dress. She exchanged it with a more expensive dress and she paid.

My grandma made sure I looked good for prom. My make up was done just right. My dress and shoes were well put together.

My dress was fitting me like a glove since it was pinned up in some places. My gold Steven Madden heels made my burgundy gown...

Even more beautiful. I also had a gold clutch and a real diamond necklace to match my outfit as well.

Ray was looking all dashing in his suit. He was wearing a burgundy suit with a hint a black. On his feet were a pair of Versace loafers.

I had gold trimmings on my dress and Ray had a pocket handkerchief that had gold trimmings on it.

My grandma had Ray come over and examine my dress before helping him buy his. Ray just stared at me.