15

My curves showed and I had a little cleavage showing. This was his, well everybody's first time seeing me in makeup.

Everybody was telling me it made me look more beautiful. Like yasssssssssssssssssss yah bitch did thattt.

After taking so many pictures outside and beside the Rolls Royce that Ray had rented for our prom. We finally went to prom.

I enjoyed myself surprisingly. I met up with my cousin and bestfriend, Sheri and Jas and then later on we met with Keri.

We shared a couple of dances even though some of the songs were corny and old as hell. We still had fun.

I managed to have fun with my prom date and we danced and talked a little as well. My prom was the best ever.

The whole time Trisha and her little dogs just kept giving me daggers. They prolly noticed how beautiful I looked and how elegant I moved around in my gown.

After prom ended. Me, Ray, Rey, Jas, Sheri and Keri all went out to eat. We sat there for a while and shared tons of jokes and ate.

A Month Later

So graduation and prom was over and I couldn't be happier. I decided not to go to college.

Ray and I made up and we went to prom together. Right now I'm currently looking up some houses to buy.

Sheri and Aunt Sharon are moving into an apartment tomorrow. I got the keys from her already so there's no problem.

They already packed there stuff it's just for them to leave tomorrow afternoon. I saw two houses but I can't choose.

I took up my purse keys and phone and went outside locking the door behind me. I hopped in my car and sped off to the first house.

When I got there it was so cute in person like on picture. So I changed my mind from this one already.

Anyway I still waited on the landlord. When he came we looked around the house. It wasn't all that so not this one. It was $958,927.00.

I went to the other one and the landlord was already waiting. This house now... it was beautiful on the outside. Better than picture.

So this was basically the opposite. I went in and it had in about forty rooms. I wanted this... no turning back.

"That'll be $1,536,875." He said. "Fuck." I cursed under my breath. The stash in my room could pay for this shit anyway.

I had around 2 million in it by now, for all the shopping I did in the past. I pulled out 6 rolls of money and handed it to him.

It was only a million dollars though. So I pulled out my credit card and he took it. This credit card only had about six hundred thousand on it.

So if he stole it I won't be loosing much. "I'll bring this back to you later on today." He said referring to the card.

He handed me a bunch of keys with a whole lot of keys on them. I thanked him and went back out to my car.

I am going to change the locks tomorrow before I get the furnitures I can't trust people. I sped off to my house and then parked.

I hopped out and headed into my house. I just chilled out for a couple a hours until I though about something.

♾♾♾

The guys were finally done changing all the locks on my parents' house. From back to front, from our rooms to the guest rooms.

Yes I was smart, I opened the locks and took out the keys instead of them. Then I handed them the nobs and watched them put them on.

My phone started ringing and I noticed it was my landlord. "Guys gimme a minute." I said holding up my hand.

I answered the call and he told me to meet him to get my card in the next fifteen to twenty minutes at the house.

"Okay so y'all requested fifty each so here." I said passing each of them fifty dollars. It was six men.

"Remember meet me tomorrow at my new house to change all the locks." I said as they nodded.

They thanked me and made their way out of the house. I followed behind them and tossed the old keys in the trash. Ion need them so...

I put the new keys in my purse and hopped in my car. I made my way to my new house to meet the landlord.

I pulled up and he was just doing the same. We greeted each other and I took my card. "You know you're a very sexy lady." He smirked.

"Yeah but this sexy lady is only sixteen and taken." I said to him. His smile dropped. "But how do you afford all this shit?" He asked.

I went ahead explaining to him about my parents' death and their jobs, and all of that... I didn't tell him too much though.

He gave me his condolences and I thanked him and we went our separate ways. I went to get something from Popeyes.

♾♾♾

The guys just changed all of my locks, from front to back, side to side, guest rooms, my room, even bathrooms.

I thanked them and paid them and they went on their way. I think imma go shopping now for some furnitures though.

I made my way to Ashley's furniture and Home store. I picked out a few things and they would be delivered to my house tomorrow.

I paid and went on my way. I took all the rest money from off of the credit card that I have to the landlord yesterday.

I could've changed the password but nahhh lemme just get rid of it. I didn't transfer the money because he could easily track it.

So I just took out the money and placed it in my purse. These two days were long as fuck like I can't wait to get over it &finish my house.